PDA

View Full Version : Cant get freedom cry to work "freezing"

Genises150
12-19-2013, 02:28 AM
I recently bought the Freedom Cry DLC, For AC4,

Every time I try to play though now AC4 it freezes and crashes in the loading screens,

Please someone help me..?? Many seem to have the same issue with the new DLC.

AC4 has run fine for me until now..

Tkpinkard
02-23-2014, 08:08 PM
The Same thing is happening to me. I downloaded the game from the Playstation store this morning. Immediately it began freezing. As I attempt to play through the game, it freezes about every 5-10 minutes. At first I tried to ignore it but at this point, at $14.99, I kind of want my money back. Extremely frustrating...

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 08:22 PM
The Same thing is happening to me. I downloaded the game from the Playstation store this morning. Immediately it began freezing. As I attempt to play through the game, it freezes about every 5-10 minutes. At first I tried to ignore it but at this point, at $14.99, I kind of want my money back. Extremely frustrating...

Hi,

Sorry you are having issues - have you contacted support?

If not, Please do via the support site:

www.support.ubi.com - you can submit a question, via the My Questions link there!

DukToonz
12-16-2014, 11:13 PM
The only resolution I've found is to play the game with your Internet Connectivity turned off. In other words, play the game in Offline Mode.

It's the same problem (and the same unfortunate solution) with AC:Unity on the PS4.

YazX_
12-17-2014, 12:51 AM
Please note this is a PC Board and since the topic is old, no need to revive it now especially for posts related to consoles on PC board.

Thanks

Closed