PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Upgrade Code Needed

WithoutRemorse69
12-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Hi there, i'm jacob. And my copy of AC4 didn't include the 10$ upgrade key that is needed to upgrade it to the PS4. I did not realize at the time of selling my PS3 and buying a PS4 that there was a code involved, i thought you only needed the retail copy of the game. Its extremely frustrating because i dont have any other PS4 games right now except for of course the free to play ones, so I dont really have alot to play. This game is one of the main reasons i wanted to get a PS4 right away, but unfortunately somehow mine didnt include the code. I guess what i really am asking is if anyone possibly bought the game for the PS3 and is NOT going to be using their PS4 10$ upgrade key and would consider maybe giving it to me to save me the trouble of spending 120$ on the same game? I really REALLY cannot afford to do that, and i barely even got into AC4 :( Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd love you forever! :) lol.

Thanks, Jacob.

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 12:19 AM
Are you in the US?

WithoutRemorse69
12-19-2013, 04:50 AM
Yes sir i am. Virginia to be specific. Lol :P

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 05:16 AM
Check your PMs.

Kagurra
12-19-2013, 06:59 AM
Did you really send it to him...?

He's an obvious troll looking for a free game. His name is... and pay attention here, WithoutRemorse69. He is not remorseful for what he is doing and just to add insult to injury he threw in a 69.

Edit: Maybe not a free game, but I'm assuming he got a ps3 disk either from a friend or gamefly, or even bought it cheap used, and is looking for a free code. You get my drift.

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 07:21 AM
I have a very successful business and I do not offer coupon codes or discounts. Unless people ask. I figure if you have the wherewithal to ask then you deserve some credit for asking. I offered my code up on another forum a month ago and nobody took me up on it so I'm happy to pass it along. I have no intention of getting a PS4 as I just got a used PS3 a few months ago. It's all good. And hey, Happy Holidays!

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 07:22 AM
And hey the best part is Jacob now loves me forever and I feel reeeeeallllllyyy spaaaashallllllllllll!! :P

MnemonicSyntax
12-19-2013, 07:26 AM
Did you really send it to him...?

He's an obvious troll looking for a free game. His name is... and pay attention here, WithoutRemorse69. He is not remorseful for what he is doing and just to add insult to injury he threw in a 69.

Edit: Maybe not a free game, but I'm assuming he got a ps3 disk either from a friend or gamefly, or even bought it cheap used, and is looking for a free code. You get my drift.

Doesn't he need the disc full time anyway?

Ah well, it's Raisin's code. I guess she can do with it what she likes. I'm just curious about this "business."

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 07:30 AM
I didn't see anything on the insert that linked it to the disc. It's just a code—like the DLC and such.

And you know what they say about curiosity! ;)

Kagurra
12-19-2013, 07:31 AM
I have a very successful business and I do not offer coupon codes or discounts. Unless people ask. I figure if you have the wherewithal to ask then you deserve some credit for asking. I offered my code up on another forum a month ago and nobody took me up on it so I'm happy to pass it along. I have no intention of getting a PS4 as I just got a used PS3 a few months ago. It's all good. And hey, Happy Holidays!

In this case, I guess it really doesn't matter. It just seems kinda fishy to me.

MnemonicSyntax
12-19-2013, 07:31 AM
Well then, good thing I'm not a cat. :)

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 07:34 AM
Meow!

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 07:35 AM
In this case, I guess it really doesn't matter. It just seems kinda fishy to me.

No worries. I appreciate the cautionary advisement. ;)

Kagurra
12-19-2013, 07:39 AM
No worries. I appreciate the cautionary advisement. ;)

No problem. <-< Just a service I provide.

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 07:42 AM
And free, too! Even better! ;)

Kagurra
12-19-2013, 07:58 AM
And free, too! Even better! ;)

They're all free :B But I do take donaaations...

AngryRaisin
12-19-2013, 08:27 AM
$$$$$ Kaching!!!