PDA

View Full Version : How to make the game recognize my savegame:

garovi
12-18-2013, 05:51 PM
The single player works for me now but i have the savegame before the updates an when i try to put them in folder , the game crashes at the beginning . I copied the entire ubisoft folder from then just to have a back up . Any sugestion ?

UbiVolfbane
12-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Please double check the save files as well as any other files you may have altered. You can see the information here: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ecGmCAI . Please be sure to back up all data. You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and replacing the saves. Please be sure that you have not changed any other files or paths. Unfortunately, there is no method of modifying data. If the problem continues, I ask that you try saving on a new file to see if the problem continues.

garovi
12-18-2013, 08:21 PM
It seems that with the update , somehow corupted my savegame beacuse one of the 4 save game has 4 kb and the other 3 has 1 kb . So there goes a lot of my time .

Kaldire
12-18-2013, 10:24 PM
is the sync server back up

and yea if this is true please pm me we need all the people we can get to get ubi to be held responsible for this. not just turn a cheek and say oops sorry our bad but it was our fault for not backing up the data! what nooo no no

need just a hundred of the thousands effected to come forward

YazX_
12-19-2013, 01:09 AM
is the sync server back up

and yea if this is true please pm me we need all the people we can get to get ubi to be held responsible for this. not just turn a cheek and say oops sorry our bad but it was our fault for not backing up the data! what nooo no no

need just a hundred of the thousands effected to come forward

if you want to restore your saves, then check this thread for the location of the saves and just copy the ones you have there NOT THE ENTIRE FOLDER (as by copying the entire folder you are overwriting the updated game files with older ones):

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/811743-Precaution-to-not-lose-your-saves-and-progress?highlight=precaution