PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Community Challenges? When?

Thor2136
12-18-2013, 05:00 AM
Okay, so after reading a few posts and searching through things in the game I have finally figured out what Community Challenges are about. It seems like a cool idea, problem is there hasn't been any community challenge since I've owned the game. What is the point of having something like community challenges if they're not going to be available to the players. I really want to unlock the el impoluto figurehead; however, I can't do that without completing the community challenge. I've been waiting for one to come up but nothing. I can't even find somewhere that says, "hey everyone, guess what? We're having a community challenge next week."

So does anyone know when or if there will ever be a community challenge for Black Flag on the PS4? I can't even find something saying how often they occur but it seems to me that it's fairly rare.

Kagurra
12-18-2013, 05:36 AM
They put them on halt because they were fixing them. Some people weren't getting the reward for doing them, and that was fixed in the most recent update. Any day now basically... I assume they were busy pushing out Freedom Cry. It's dumb, I know.