PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashed\Freezes

itayassa
12-17-2013, 09:55 AM
Hey guys.
So when the game was realsed i could play it and everything was good, but when the patch game out everything got ****edup.
If i try to play when the patch is installed the game crashed rigth away.
If i try to play when thr patch is uninstalled it doesnt crash, but after i see the sentence "inspired by historical events and characters.." Nothnig happens, the screen is black BUT when i press shif+F2 it opens the friends list, means that the game is still running and it didnt froze\crash...
Please help me im chatting with the ubi suppport for about a week and it seems like nothing they said has helped me.
If it matters: FX8150 GTX660TI SLI 8G RAM 990XA-UD3.
GPU drivers are updated.

Slick_64
12-17-2013, 10:19 AM
still no solution Ubisoft?? why is it that you just ignore your customers? thousands of us have not been able to play this game since we bought it - yet not one word from you as to when this will be sorted! disgrace!

Kaldire
12-17-2013, 11:38 AM
now the saves are goneeeeeeeeee

itayassa
12-17-2013, 12:03 PM
now the saves are goneeeeeeeeee

I care more about playing the game then playing it from last point i did.. xD

Kaldire
12-17-2013, 12:12 PM
i care about paying for a game that doesnt work after amonth and ruins peoples heads and hearts

Slick_64
12-17-2013, 03:16 PM
I've managed to get the game working now by doing the following listed below. However you will lose all saved games and will start from the beginning again..

1. Launch Uplay, login go to AC4BF game. stop.
2. go to "program files, ubisoft, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag folder.
3. Find DataPC_patch.forge
4. Rename to DataPC_patche.forge
5. Move up to AC4BFSP, double click and game should launch.
6. your game should be on rev:1.03

So far this is working for me, but have since lost interest in this game because of UBISOFT and their useless service and customer commitment. I am just wondering when it will crash again..maybe after 8 hours of gaming....
I describe UBISOFT service as this:

Say you go buy a brand new car, you turn the ignition and nothing happens....you phone the garage you bought the car from and IF by any remote chance they answer the phone, they say try the following:
1. is your battery charged?
2. have you checked your fuel level?
3. is there water and oil in the engine?
4. is it your car?
5. is it registered in your name?

it will not be a hard decision to make to NEVER, NEVER and NEVER again, buy another ibisoft game. Slick out.

itayassa
12-17-2013, 04:16 PM
I've managed to get the game working now by doing the following listed below. However you will lose all saved games and will start from the beginning again..

1. Launch Uplay, login go to AC4BF game. stop.
2. go to "program files, ubisoft, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag folder.
3. Find DataPC_patch.forge
4. Rename to DataPC_patche.forge
5. Move up to AC4BFSP, double click and game should launch.
6. your game should be on rev:1.03

So far this is working for me, but have since lost interest in this game because of UBISOFT and their useless service and customer commitment. I am just wondering when it will crash again..maybe after 8 hours of gaming....
I describe UBISOFT service as this:

Say you go buy a brand new car, you turn the ignition and nothing happens....you phone the garage you bought the car from and IF by any remote chance they answer the phone, they say try the following:
1. is your battery charged?
2. have you checked your fuel level?
3. is there water and oil in the engine?
4. is it your car?
5. is it registered in your name?

it will not be a hard decision to make to NEVER, NEVER and NEVER again, buy another ibisoft game. Slick out.
Did not help me :(
Afther the "inspired by historical events and characters.." i see a litle triangel that says saving and then it freezes

itayassa
12-18-2013, 03:37 PM
im so freaking mad at them!