PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3) Graphics problems

ShadowNic94
12-17-2013, 12:21 AM
Hi, just wanted to bring something up that has happened recently to my AC4 game. I hadn't played for about near 2 weeks due to the last few weeks of Uni and all the coursework I had to hand in. So I come back hoping to relax and play some AC4 when, suddenly, after downloading the latest patch, my game has become all blurry. Literally, before the patch, it was all sharp and clear, running at what I think was either 720p or 1080p (not sure) on my HD Sony TV and now whenever I move Edward or the camera (either on land or at sea) it becomes all blurry and undefined. Has this happened to anyone else or is this something only affecting me? Is this a new problem or an old one only affecting me now? This is the digital version you can download off PSN if that helps solve this.

Fatal-Feit
12-17-2013, 12:50 AM
I had this problem too when I played it on PS3. I thought it was patched a long time ago. =S

ShadowNic94
12-17-2013, 02:21 AM
There may have been a patch for this for other people but this only showed up for me recently. And my game is fully patched, up to 1.03 for the PS3. I recently watched some videos on youtube and the closest quality I could get to what I am experiencing is 240p.