PDA

View Full Version : What's the fastest way to earn Abstergo Credits?

str8shootter
12-17-2013, 12:03 AM
The topic speaks for itself. I am Prestige 1 level 30, and after only buying a few clothing items for my personas, I only have 1500 or so Abstergo Credits.. There are some costumes that cost 60,000 Credits. That's BS if you ask me. It's just incentive to pay real money for Erudito Credits and I will not do that. I did it in AC3 but in AC IV Ubisoft made Erudito Credits way more expensive along with making costumes more expensive. So, what is the fastest way to farm Abstergo Credits? I've tried the Wolfpack method and it was a waste of time. I did so many sessions of Wolfpack and after a long period of time I only made about 1000 Credits. Can any one give me advice? I'm sure there's something I don't know that'd be useful.

MnemonicSyntax
12-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Probably to ask in the Multiplayer Forum first off...

str8shootter
12-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Probably to ask in the Multiplayer Forum first off...

Sorry..

MnemonicSyntax
12-17-2013, 12:22 AM
No need to apologize, just suggesting that the forums are most certainly divided and someone there might have a better answer than we would.

No harm done.

datensystem
12-17-2013, 12:22 AM
The topic speaks for itself. I am Prestige 1 level 30, and after only buying a few clothing items for my personas, I only have 1500 or so Abstergo Credits.. There are some costumes that cost 60,000 Credits. That's BS if you ask me. It's just incentive to pay real money for Erudito Credits and I will not do that. I did it in AC3 but in AC IV Ubisoft made Erudito Credits way more expensive along with making costumes more expensive. So, what is the fastest way to farm Abstergo Credits? I've tried the Wolfpack method and it was a waste of time. I did so many sessions of Wolfpack and after a long period of time I only made about 1000 Credits. Can any one give me advice? I'm sure there's something I don't know that'd be useful.

I agree, that's BS, but the fastest (srsly the fastest) way to earn Abstergo Credits is : Play Wolfpack (and complete the tasks), and do some challenge's. That's seriously the fastest way, i've earned 2500 Abstergo Credits, because i did everything. My best personal score is (60 / 80k).

phoenix-force411
12-17-2013, 12:28 AM
Since the new bad patch, they lowered the amount of XP and Abstergo Credits your earn in Wolfpack. Plus, in ACIV you gain less Abstergo Credits per match anyways than from ACIII. Ubi's bein' cheap right now and are forcing Erudito Credits instead.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-17-2013, 05:00 AM
I platted AC IV just 3 hours ago...mp was my last...
I get 200-300 for every wolfpack match
Luckily Idc about unlocking stuff...
AC IV's maps were way too similar.
I got bored very quickly.