PDA

View Full Version : Kenway's Fleet want help?

Diarmuid_III
12-16-2013, 10:31 PM
If you want help with the Kenway's fleet like speeding up or healing ships add me gametag is DOD1951. Not up for loads of chat, sorry.

Frag_Maniac
12-17-2013, 01:47 AM
Kenway's Fleet is a waste of time. You're better off focusing on upgrading the Jackdaw and taking out Legendary ships to make money. That and just knowing where not to waste money and how to make money plundering is far more financially effective than the fleet.

All the fleet really suffices as is a diversion on mobile devices when you're away from your PC.

DocHoliday69
12-17-2013, 02:16 AM
If you want help with the Kenway's fleet like speeding up or healing ships add me gametag is DOD1951. Not up for loads of chat, sorry.

It doesn't work at all. I've added many a friend and even started a new game and it changes nothing. I've been out of fire barrels since my first game and when I started a new game it kept the fleet I had. I then added friends and haven't gotten any ammo to battle with so I'm stuck in limbo and can't progress with the fleet. Like the other guy said it's a waste of time!!!

KmarkoPL
12-17-2013, 02:23 AM
Kenway's fleet is really easy , you just capture plenty ships , and later exchange them for diamonds .
Also use MOW in the fleet, more then better ,I have only MOW and just unlocked last route .

Frag_Maniac
12-17-2013, 02:33 AM
Kenway's fleet is really easy , you just capture plenty ships , and later exchange them for diamonds .
Also use MOW in the fleet, more then better ,I have only MOW and just unlocked last route .

There's a bit more to it than that if you want to minimize diamonds spent on repairs, esp early on when you have lots of docks locked. There's a def strategy involving some basic dos and don'ts, but once you get all docks unlocked and a full fleet, that all goes away.

My contention with the fleet is it doesn't net you enough money to be wasting time on it vs more lucrative options, and it's also so simplified and arcade it's quite a step down in immersion from the in-game experience of sailing and plundering the Caribbean.

Aside from that, there's literally NO construction supplies to be gained from fleet activity, and those are the harder to acquire necessities and a big part of what you need early on to upgrade the Jackdaw. The acquisition of money, little of which the fleet nets you, by comparison pretty much takes care of itself as you play the game.