PDA

View Full Version : AC3 - Uplay Actions not unlocking

silencer51
12-16-2013, 08:10 PM
So I finally found time to finish the main missions of AC3 (all 12 memories) plus most of the extra missions, only to find that Uplay doesn't unlock the 3rd Action titled 'The Sum of Truth'.

I'm guessing this is connected to the server issues I've been experiencing these past few days - the game takes forever to connect to ubi's servers and most of the time this fails. So there must be a syncing error somewhere.

The problem is, I'm 30 reward points out.

Anyone have any tips/tricks to make Uplay register me having finished the game?

Thanks in advance

Nuxator
12-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Same problem here. No reward and no pivots... Seems related to connection problem as well.
Online multi player is ok but online solo connection is not working.

Ottomaniac_54
12-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Same here, no uplay action complete reward, no outfits reward that coming from have the: ac.b. ,ac.r. and ac3 whats the problem? sorry for my english.

silencer51
12-16-2013, 10:01 PM
I opened a support ticket regarding this issue, you guys should do the same, then perhaps Ubisoft will notice this and attempt a fix, it's been going on for days.

Anykeyer
12-17-2013, 07:38 AM
Yes. I discovered the same thing yesterday, SP cant connect to online. Pls make support tickets

HEeRO29
12-17-2013, 07:57 AM
same here bro, im in sequence 7 but uplay didn't unloked mystery guest and Tea is for Englishmen, archievements works well, hope they fix it.

Kaldire
12-17-2013, 11:21 AM
seams its their server
as ac3 and ac4 wont sync MP still does xp wise, but initiates webiste doesnt sync nor do achievments or trophys
and now my saves have vanished
can anyone tell me if they are gone for good or if its just ubi?? i always use cloud save no clue how they could vanish

Capt_WolfMan
12-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Same here no uplay action rewards on AC3 and i have 2 done.

Belevorn
12-18-2013, 02:19 AM
I have two actions not unlocked in AC3 due to the servers down the last days, Tea is for Englishman and The Sum of Truth. Also it seems that Initiates cannot recognize that I completed the story due to this, so if there is a way to solve it... please help :rolleyes:

Rondat1
12-18-2013, 06:23 PM
I have the same problem. No uplay action rewards on AC3.

medavroog
12-18-2013, 06:27 PM
I opened a support ticket regarding this issue, you guys should do the same, then perhaps Ubisoft will notice this and attempt a fix, it's been going on for days.

... many of us have sent support tickets on this issue since a week ago.
... to have faith or not to have faith in UbiSoft, THAT is the Question.

HEeRO29
12-20-2013, 02:34 AM
any news about this problem?

TGPomy9795
01-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Also have the same issue. No Uplay rewards on AC3. Ubisoft really needs to get their stuff together. I've had nothing but issues recently. My Hidden Secrets DLC being invalid, not receiving outfits in AC:IV, and now this.

GideonUK
01-02-2014, 04:13 PM
I've also been having these problems for a while now,no uplay rewards unlocking but taking my points anyways,no pivot points meaning i cant 100% complete the game. I was going to buy assassins creed 4, but all this problems are putting me off big time. The fact that uplay has the game on sale for every platform apart from pc really anoys me

Odranoel_550
12-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Are you guys still having this problem or have you given up? I have the same exact problem and its STILL NOT FIXED. Money back please, Ubisoft. Each time I see you suck more and more.

Denton72
12-20-2016, 09:00 PM
This is 2006 and its still not fixed? wow Ubisoft must really have false advertising and tricking people

bomboykent
12-21-2016, 07:58 PM
Nobody care :))

b92a01217
12-22-2016, 07:39 AM
I have completed AC3 sequence1~12

But non game progression XP unlock

Do I miss something?

ayonbanerjee11
12-30-2016, 11:19 AM
Its 2016 still no one found a solution to this problem. I really want those xp badly ...

PanFishka
01-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Hello.. Can we expect some fix of this problem? Its 2017 and we really want XP and Uplay points... Please can someone explain or answer how to solve the problem? .. :( Thank you !

GhostAssassinLT
01-18-2017, 10:06 PM
Has anyone tried submitting a ticket to support?

Butcherbird59
01-19-2017, 04:14 AM

This problem is unfixed since 2013 ... what makes you think they fix it it 2017?

GhostAssassinLT
01-19-2017, 06:14 AM
This problem is unfixed since 2013 ... what makes you think they fix it it 2017?

For the same reason that people keeps posting in this old thread I guess...
I was just trying to help, but I guess there's no reason to try to help when replys are met with remarks like this... :confused:

Butcherbird59
01-19-2017, 07:57 AM

You do not help anyone when this thread clearly shows there have been many tickets since 2003

strigoi1958
01-19-2017, 12:18 PM
@Butcherbird59... nobody who asked for help in 2013 and 2014 are here on the forum any more... this is an old thread so Lassethid was asking the current users if they have opened a ticket.... this forum is just for game players it is not ubisoft support... it is not even the technical support forum where problems are supposed to be posted.... all these questions are in the wrong place to the wrong people and frustrations are being taken out on people just trying to help....

LasseThid doesn't have to reply and can simply ignore everyone who comes here by mistake.... but it seems to have been that this community has always tried to help other players. I know I've had to ask for help hundreds of times on here and every time I've got tips, advice and even had problems solved... either instantly or over a few days..... but I also opened a ticket immediately.

People could go to the correct place (Ubisoft support or the technical support forum) and talk to Ubisoft staff... but they choose to come to the community forum where other game players are here to talk about which games and features they like and ask or offer tips how to do certain parts of the game.... just as you did with the eavesdropping mission... we are not I.T. people, we are not Ubisoft staff we're just ordinary game players who want others to enjoy the games we like.

When I'm ill I go to the doctor, I don't list my symptoms on facebook and complain to people who ask if I've been to the doctor... admittedly if a lot of people have had my symptoms and found a common cure it might work for me, but if it doesn't I wouldn't complain to them...

We're happy to try to help but the best help anyone can do is

1. Go to Ubisoft support
2. Post in the Technical support forum for help
3. Never open an archived thread (6 months or older because all those peoples problems have been fixed)
4. Post a new thread here for possible answers from people who may have had a similar problem and found their solution.
5 google your problem... every problem I find here I google and post links or the possible solution... if I can do it I assume everyone who found a 4 year old thread on google can do it ... or simply look at the stickied posts at the the top of the page that says : Useful Links & Info: All AC Titles * Check before posting*

Also people might take a few minutes to read a few pages of threads after posting instead of demanding/ expecting instant results from someone who is simply trying to help :(

Looking at other posts... I am wondering if this is connected to games not properly registering in the uplay library.... I know some people have downloaded the free games and bought game bundles and the games play but certain things like the game key or dlc does not appear in the uplay... that is usually fixed by going to (guess ;) ) yes Ubisoft support, opening a ticket and getting the games re-added to the library and that seems to regenerate the key and seems to fix those problems...

Now I have no idea whether that will work in this case and so I'll add a disclaimer... I do not work for Ubisoft, in fact I do not work for anyone, I'm just a very very very old man (58) who is unemployed in England (looking for a job :) ). My advice should be totally ignored. Everyone should go to Ubisoft support as I personally cannot fly or drive to anyone's house and fix their PC...or telepathically fix it. I cannot access their uplay library, I cannot impart any technical knowledge for I have none.

Now... that said...

I see the same posts every day identical to the one below it that nobody has bothered to read and yet I still see LasseThid take time to reply and getting complaints (why?)

I can understand why this community has declined lately because of frustrated players wanting to vent their anger on someone (anyone) and choosing whoever answers the thread... regardless who it is...

Perhaps you Butcherbird59 would care to give up your free time for a few weeks helping and locating solutions for other peoples problems by searching google and posting links back here....LasseThid's been here 10 years... do you think you could do this for even 10 weeks? if not please don't get angry with someone who is giving GOOD advice on their own time :) thanks

Butcherbird59
01-19-2017, 09:51 PM
@Butcherbird59... ....

Thank you but I (other gamers) know my way around and don't need your unnecessary lectures as it will not improve Ubi's support quality/ unresponsiveness in general.

I can understand why this community has declined lately because of frustrated players wanting to vent their anger on someone (anyone) and choosing whoever answers the thread... regardless who it is...

I can understand too - see above!

Perhaps you Butcherbird59 would care to give up your free time ....

Why don't you tell Lasse?
Lasse 10 years here and 221 posts - not really a supportive member, no?

...... but YOU nothing better to do than writing Looong lectures and knocking about MY forum support?! This is exactly not the way to encourage people to help and this is why this forum continues to decline... okay we're loopin' here

PS: Good luck with your job search :)

strigoi1958
01-20-2017, 12:46 AM
I'm not trying to discourage people to help, I'm trying to discourage YOU from criticising people who help. Concise enough? :)

supergamatos
01-30-2017, 06:58 PM

I have already opened a ticket with ubisoft support, which is ongoing as we speak.

I am describing the problem I'm facing below:

"I've recently acquired AC3 through the free giveaway program of ubisoft club (at 28/12/2016).
I've completed the single player game up to 99% completion.
However, this is not registering with uplay actions (Game Progression - Club - Badges). None of the in-game progress is awarding the respective action xp-uplay points.
On the other hand, all of the earned achievements, are registering without any problems.
Also, as a side note, I'm unable to go online for multiplayer matches and I'm also unable to "connect to ubisoft servers" for the pivot minigame (getting "The Ubisoft server is not available at this time. Please try again later")."

I will post the solution as soon as I get one from support.

Caeser 777
01-31-2017, 12:37 PM
so i finally found time to finish the main missions of ac3 (all 12 memories) plus most of the extra missions, only to find that uplay doesn't unlock the 3rd action titled 'the sum of truth'.

I'm guessing this is connected to the server issues i've been experiencing these past few days - the game takes forever to connect to ubi's servers and most of the time this fails. So there must be a syncing error somewhere.

The problem is, i'm 30 reward points out.

Anyone have any tips/tricks to make uplay register me having finished the game?

Thanks in advance

the same with me

BarbaBas77
02-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Same problem here, hope it will be fixed soon.

Black_Widow9
02-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Hello,

If you've verified your files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000019000/How-Do-I-Install-Uninstall-Verify-A-Game-in-Uplay) after the action is complete and it still isn't unlocking for you, please do get in touch with Support. They should be able to award you the action, I believe.

Thanks

lightgl0w
03-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Hello,

If you've verified your files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000019000/How-Do-I-Install-Uninstall-Verify-A-Game-in-Uplay) after the action is complete and it still isn't unlocking for you, please do get in touch with Support. They should be able to award you the action, I believe.

Thanks

Hi

I am having the same problem as all the others in this thread, but the problem is not only with AC 3, but also AC Revelations, which I finally completed a few days ago, but did not get the "Actions" credit for.

I have tried to run the verify files on both games, and there were no problems, so if anyone has any other advice, I would love to hear it.
I have opened a support ticket about it, just waiting for a reply atm.

Happy_Nya
03-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Same problem here: actions from AC:Brotherhood, AC:Revelations, AC 3 doesn't unclock and no response from tickets, no solutions to fix this problem. Actions on AC 2 or FAR CRY 3 working well for me btw.

yoikodomo
03-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Same problem here. I know I got it for free but it still sucks that I'm not getting any reward. I'm here for the achievement given that the main story is very short.

MaknaeMints
03-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Hi

I am having the same problem as all the others in this thread, but the problem is not only with AC 3, but also AC Revelations, which I finally completed a few days ago, but did not get the "Actions" credit for.

I have tried to run the verify files on both games, and there were no problems, so if anyone has any other advice, I would love to hear it.
I have opened a support ticket about it, just waiting for a reply atm.

I had the same problem with AC Brotherhood last action (A stab in the heart), and I thought "ah, it must be connection problem ..." but now I had the same problem with AC Revelations and I'm having with AC3 ... Has anyone managed to solve the problem? :confused:
I already validated my game and still does not work. :(

Sorry
Bad english

gajraj-TFG
03-14-2017, 09:52 AM
Please fix this ! I don't want to play these missions again !

DaWangus
03-18-2017, 05:20 AM
Has anyone gotten Support to respond to this problem? I have the free version of the game and bought the Season's Pass a week or so ago. No actions unlocking. Not sure if I have access to the DLC. Multiplayer is Limited.

Tuknar
03-19-2017, 02:59 AM
I'm having this exact same issue with AC2. Only the first action of starting the game got unlocked but none of the others have. Please fix this Ubisoft, it's annoying as hell that stuff doesn't work as it should :mad:

iVirus5813
03-20-2017, 01:04 PM
Has anyone gotten Support to respond to this problem? I have the free version of the game and bought the Season's Pass a week or so ago. No actions unlocking. Not sure if I have access to the DLC. Multiplayer is Limited.

Made a ticket a week ago, still no response. Finished game 100% only need "The sum of truth" action...

KemalCS
03-21-2017, 11:18 AM
I have the same issue for AC2 and AC Brotherhood. Submitted my tickets almost 2 weeks ago but still recieve no answer.

I also can't verify my files because I purchased both games via Steam

supergamatos
03-22-2017, 09:02 PM
I have already opened a ticket with ubisoft support, which is ongoing as we speak.

I am describing the problem I'm facing below:

"I've recently acquired AC3 through the free giveaway program of ubisoft club (at 28/12/2016).
I've completed the single player game up to 99% completion.
However, this is not registering with uplay actions (Game Progression - Club - Badges). None of the in-game progress is awarding the respective action xp-uplay points.
On the other hand, all of the earned achievements, are registering without any problems.
Also, as a side note, I'm unable to go online for multiplayer matches and I'm also unable to "connect to ubisoft servers" for the pivot minigame (getting "The Ubisoft server is not available at this time. Please try again later")."

I will post the solution as soon as I get one from support.

Update: I submitted my ticket on January 14, 2017.
After several communications with support, my case was escalated to the next level of support, since (quoting the support post) "It seems like an issue with your account. I will now escalate the case in order to sort your issue out."
My case was escalated on February 01, 2017
After hearing nothing from support for 2 weeks, I made a new post on February 15, 2017, with some more info regarding some further test findings I had from troubleshooting the problem on my own (basically my ubisoft account having the problem while my brother's account working just fine - both on my pc).
The case changed status to "In Progress - we are working on your case" but still no response from anyone.
Up to this day March 22, 2017 there has been no response at all whatsoever from support and the status is still "In Progress - We are working on your case".
This is, just so you know what you can expect from submitting a ticket, for this type of issue...a couple of months of waiting (at least for me so far)
Although I do urge everyone to make a support ticket of this issue, just in case support starts taking this seriously...
I will post further updates - if I ever get a response from support.

iVirus5813
03-23-2017, 01:57 AM
Damn, that's really depressing...they should look up to blizzard support.

lsephile
03-23-2017, 07:14 AM
Facing the same issue here as well. Not a single game progression nor club rewards checked.

guar2013
03-23-2017, 11:56 AM
Same issue here:
case open for 9 working days, no answer of them...

- Update for AC3 showed up and installed -> now my Xbox controller stops working once AC3 is started with the controller out of Uplay:mad:
- DLC is shown owned but not active and
- no club actions are completed too....

Ubisoft sucks big time...

lsephile
03-23-2017, 12:58 PM
Same issue here:

- Update for AC3 showed up and installed -> now my Xbox controller stops working once AC3 is started with the controller out of Uplay:mad:

How did you managed to see if DLC is owned ?
I entered game key in AC3 itself. Key was acknowledged but on Uplay i still kept seeing ads for buying DLCs.
Additional content from within AC3 menu also led me to a website prompting for purchase.

RemusNeo
03-25-2017, 03:02 AM
Same problem, didn't get the rewards from AC2, AC BH and Rev. Submitted a ticket a few days ago.

vannisilvante
03-25-2017, 12:08 PM
Same, I just completed sequence 1 and 2. Got the achievement for Mystery Guest, but the action still hasn't been 'completed' in the uplay launcher. This is ridiculous that they have not responded to people.

artoViro
03-26-2017, 04:28 PM
I have the same issue, completed the game on 100% and received 0 actions(((
submitted my ticket 3 days ago, no answer...

wjx19910815
03-28-2017, 02:59 AM
I have also encountered the same problem, I have completed the sequence 1 and 2, the achievements have been taken but the action is still in the not unlocked state:mad:

guar2013
03-28-2017, 12:26 PM
How did you managed to see if DLC is owned ?...

In the Uplay launcher under Games/Installed. There on the first page it says owned DLC...

KemalCS
03-28-2017, 06:07 PM
Here's the solution

There's no solution..You shall contact with Customer Support (prefer chat, I waited for like 2 weeks for response). They will ask proof that you completed necessary missions.

I have the same problem for AC2 and ACB so I sent screenshots of DNA menu. Then the Support will manually unlocked the actions and you'll be receiving points

icepick1337
03-29-2017, 04:57 PM
I don't see why others are having trouble getting support from Ubisoft for this problem?
I contacted them via live chat after I had the same problem with AC Revelations. Two of the actions (Seal the Deal & Best Served Cold) would not unlock even though I had the achievements.
All I had to do is provide a two screen shots. One of the whole uplay screen showing the unlocked achievements and the other of the whole screen showing the actions not unlocked. Much saw to have your profile picture in the top right and corner in the screenshot as well.

After doing that 1 minute later I restarted Uplay and they were unlocked.

So anyone having this problem is to take the two screenshots and contact the live chat.

Link to live chat
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000025094/Starting-a-Live-Chat

Here is my proof.

Screenshot before
http://i.imgur.com/uP1kC8T.png

Screenshot after talking to Ubisoft chat.
http://i.imgur.com/phRs1M6.png

If that's not enough here is the transcript from the chat.

Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:03:39 am): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:05:51 am): Hello, can you please provide me screenshots that includes the whole screen?
Me (30/03/2017, 2:05:59 am): ok
Me (30/03/2017, 2:07:43 am): o and I have the other one as well
Me (30/03/2017, 2:08:16 am): that one is for the steal the deal action
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:08:41 am): I need a screenshot that includes your username.
Me (30/03/2017, 2:08:56 am): o ok one sec
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:09:02 am): alright
Me (30/03/2017, 2:09:47 am): ok ready to send
Me (30/03/2017, 2:11:34 am): that shows that I have unlocked the achievement for both seal the deal and revelations
Me (30/03/2017, 2:11:56 am): I can send a screenshot showing that the actions have not been unlocked
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:12:42 am): Thank you. one moment please
Me (30/03/2017, 2:12:52 am): np Josue
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:14:49 am): Can you restart the uplay client and let me know if they were awarded please
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:14:51 am): ?
Me (30/03/2017, 2:15:00 am): ok
Me (30/03/2017, 2:15:56 am): yes they are thanks Josue
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:16:02 am): No problem!
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:16:04 am): Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Me (30/03/2017, 2:16:24 am): no sir have a great day :)
Josue B (30/03/2017, 2:16:33 am): Thank you! have a great day!

supergamatos
04-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Same issue here:

Same problem for me too (apart from all the others).
I have activated a DLC on my account (and it shows at the "owned DLCs"), but can not access it in-game.

@icepick1337
As you can see from the rest of the posts, the "Uplay-Actions-not -unlocking" is only a small part of the overall problem.
What they did for you (and a couple of other cases I've read about) was to "fix it manually" so they won't have to solve the underlying bigger problem.
If this workaround "works" for you, then that's great.
However, it still doesn't really solve the bigger problem everyone is mentioning, with uplay client connectivity which results in
1) lost/not registering uplay points
2) owned DLCs not available ingame
3) unavailable online features (both for singleplayer and multiplayer)

In any case, if this really is the only solution for "Uplay Actions not unlocking" they should just say so in the opened support cases.
However, as I mentioned earlier, it would still not fix the other two big issues with the uplay client, as this only seems like a "workaround"

Black_Widow9
04-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Hi super,

It is definitely not a permanent solution but one that can quickly resolve your issue until a fix is put in place. I understand it is frustrating but please do contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) in the meantime.

Thanks

supergamatos
04-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Thank you for the recommendation Black_Widow9, I've already submitted my ticket since January 14, 2017 and the case is ongoing (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/817288-AC3-Uplay-Actions-not-unlocking?p=12483379&viewfull=1#post12483379)

As I already mentioned, If the aforementioned workaround "works" for someone, then that's indeed great.

supergamatos
05-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Hello all,
The case ticket I submitted back at January 14, 2017 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/817288-AC3-Uplay-Actions-not-unlocking?p=12483379&viewfull=1#post12483379) regarding the lost/not registering uplay points and unavailable online features of AC3, has been fully resolved on May 08, 2017.
As far as the "not registering" earned uplay action points are concerned, the solution was the same as most people have already mentioned...meaning that Support had to "manually" unlock them for my account, after I provided them with the relevant screenshots.

As far, as the "owned DLCs not available ingame" and "unavailable online features (both for singleplayer and multiplayer)", both were solved the same way. Support, after asking for my permission, had to "reset" my AC3 game progression, and the next time I launched the game, I had full connectivity to all online features.
So it seems that (at least my version of the "free/giveaway" uplay AC3 game) had the problem with the unavailable online features (that probably also relates to the "uplay points not registering" problem), and was solved after Support made the respective resolution actions.
I'm speculating, but I am pretty sure, that they had to register another version of AC3 on my account, after which the problem was indeed solved.

Please don't presume your problem is exactly the same as mine...If you have a similar problem please open a support case and they will help you out (hopefully) :)
Just for future reference reasons, my solved case number with the three aforementioned solved problems was Case number : 04102364.

Tuknar
05-18-2017, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the info supergamatos, I'm glad they could sort out your issue.