PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood: Help finding a Romulus Lair entrance

quartet
12-16-2013, 06:31 PM
Hi, I have watched a couple of guides, but I must be missing something because I still can't find the entrance I'm looking for. I'm not sure which Romulus lair it, but it is due west of the Colliseum. Thanks for your help! Here's a screen shot:http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/quartet1977/AssassinsCreedBrotherhood2013-12-15-22-21-16_zpsffd56e92.jpg

AngryRaisin
12-16-2013, 11:02 PM
If memory serves me, this is the one that is in the ruins where you have to rebuild the nearby aqueduct so that the area is full of water and then you drop down in there and swim to the opening under ground. You might be best off watching a video in the Walkthrough here on the IGN site.

quartet
12-16-2013, 11:12 PM
If memory serves me, this is the one that is in the ruins where you have to rebuild the nearby aqueduct so that the area is full of water and then you drop down in there and swim to the opening under ground. You might be best off watching a video in the Walkthrough here on the IGN site.

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

EDIT: I'm not sure that was the one I was looking for after all. Here's another screen shot to give a better view of where I'm looking.

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/quartet1977/AssassinsCreedBrotherhood2013-12-16-14-26-53_zps2edce37a.jpg

AngryRaisin
12-17-2013, 07:31 AM
Yep. That's the one!

quartet
12-17-2013, 05:17 PM
Yep. That's the one!

I think it's a different one, actually. I've already done the one that you have to fill with water. Any other suggestion? Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. The yellow icon is for the treasure, which I can't unlock before doing the last Romulus lair in the Basilica. Thanks again for your help!

AngryRaisin
12-18-2013, 06:53 AM
Ah, you're right. Sorry. It's really hard to tell from your picture when the game is not fresh in the memory. You're right about the treasure and unlocking it.

quartet
12-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Ah, you're right. Sorry. It's really hard to tell from your picture when the game is not fresh in the memory. You're right about the treasure and unlocking it.

No need to apologize! I totally appreciate you trying to help. I should have realized the yellow icon meant something unique and looked into that before I posted. Anyway, it's sorted and I finished the game today and moved on to Revelations. Thanks again!

Neogolem
12-20-2013, 12:53 AM
Hi, If I remember well, the yellow Romulus icon is where the Armor is, it is underground, and it's not a Lair. Sorry for the bad english.

[edit] Upps, I didn't see, you already knew. sorry

quartet
12-20-2013, 01:02 AM
Hi, If I remember well, the yellow Romulus icon is where the Armor is, it is underground, and it's not a Lair. Sorry for the bad english.

[edit] Upps, I didn't see, you already knew. sorry

Yes, I figured it out at last. Thanks for the reply, though!