PDA

View Full Version : About the SP DLCs

Ignacio_796
12-16-2013, 05:13 PM
With the Imminent release of the Freedom Cry DLC, I'm starting to wonder if Ubisoft have any plans to make another DLC for the Single-Player experience besides the Adewalé's DLC.
Ubi usually make just one Single Player DLC per game, but with the huge and wonderful Caribbean map they have built, It would be good if they make two DLC to expand the life-time of the game.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Honestly with the current time frame Ubisoft have moved on with the production of AC5. tbh.

Ignacio_796
12-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Remember that Ubisoft has a lot of studios in differents parts of the world, so while the most of studios are developing at this moment the next sequel, one or two could be making another DLC.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Remember that Ubisoft has a lot of studios in differents parts of the world, so while the most of studios are developing at this moment the next sequel, one or two could be making another DLC.
Might be however it would be wishful thinking at this point. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Hofner Chris
12-16-2013, 05:45 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I'm hoping there will be a second SP DLC.

MnemonicSyntax
12-16-2013, 05:51 PM
The info screen when you load up Assassin's Creed IV states Freedom Cry as the "first episode." This could mean anything however.

pirate1802
12-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Problem is the yearly cycle. Look at Borderlands 2, it came out a year and half ago (almost) and its still pumping out DLCs. While with AC's yearly cycle, it means they have time to make (and we to play) only one DLC, two tops.