PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo Challenge: disarm and kill 3 agile guards

Sailingman 53
12-16-2013, 03:20 AM
Having a bit of a problem with this one. By agile guards, does that mean only the ones with daggers? Do you need to be unarmed when you disarm them? I can do that, but they pick up their dagger real quick, before I can. I usual do not get the option to pick up the dagger. If you have one in your inventory can you pick up another and use it? Or am I picking on the wrong guys? Appreciate the help,

SixKeys
12-16-2013, 03:32 AM
There is a problem with the daggers aka throwing knives in this game. You can only hold one in your inventory, so if Edward has already picked one up at some point during the game, you won't be able to pick another one up when a guard drops it. You should check your inventory and see if you already have a throwing knife in there. If not, then you're SOL as some people (myself included) don't have throwing knives in their inventory and are still unable to pick one up from a guard. So I can't complete this challenge either. :/

IWGCJoeCool
12-16-2013, 04:01 AM
Having a bit of a problem with this one. By agile guards, does that mean only the ones with daggers? Do you need to be unarmed when you disarm them? I can do that, but they pick up their dagger real quick, before I can. I usual do not get the option to pick up the dagger. If you have one in your inventory can you pick up another and use it? Or am I picking on the wrong guys? Appreciate the help,

go at him unarmed, empty-handed. let him attack, you counter(B or Circle), then disarm him(A or X). let him clear or back away a few feet and throw it at him with tool button(Y or Triangle). if he's highlited, hes dead.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Kill one and loot him, you now have a throwing knife. (I think u may be able to buy one at any weapon shop )
Now equip it as your shoot /throw weapon (top bottom)
Press down twice on your d pad to go unarmed...now simply counter (right button) dissarm eft( bottom button) until you see the unarmy animation now simply press throw/shoot as soon as you do this....you don't have to kill him with his own knife for it to count

datensystem
12-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Go to the one's that have the knife

Then change to unarmed (fists)

When he attacks Press B and A

Then just press Y to throw the knife and you are done, (repeat this 3x)

Sailingman 53
12-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Got it, Thanks for the help. Not having to pick up the knife the agile dropped, instead using the one I had in inventory, did the trick. Disarm him, drop a smoke bomb for a little extra time, and throw the knife from inventory. Easy. Once he was dead just pick up his knife and do it again. So thanks again.

MattyGreenthumb
12-22-2013, 11:19 PM
Thank You Mr. Cool... Yer The Shizzle!