PDA

View Full Version : Rocksmith 2014 Import Tool Doesn't Work US PS3 Verision

BlakeK77
12-16-2013, 02:55 AM
Hello I just bought Rocksmith 2014 and have my game save from the original Rocksmith on there and the DLC Import Tool Doesn't appear anywhere, please help me with this. I'm in the Us and Had both Rocksmith & Rocksmith 2014 US Versions. I don't have the original Rocksmith Anymore.

1) What territory are you in? US
2) Did you import RS2014? Did you import RS1?
3) Is the PSN account you're using properly matched to the territory your game belongs to? Yes
4) Are you seeing ANY DLC at all? YES
5) Are you seeing ANY NEW RS2014 DLC at all? YES
6) Are you seeing ANY RS2014 DLC PACKS at all (Smashing Pumpkins, Iron Maiden, Import Pack) Yes (Not The Import Pack)
7) Are you seeing ANY RS2014 DLC through PSN itself rather than with the in-game SHOP? (In all aforementioned circumstances) Yes
8) Do you see the RS2014 DLC content listed online when you browse PSN for your territory? (e.g. https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...0011:new-games) Yes

EDIT: Adding some import pack specific questions
9) Can you see the import pack in the PSN store or in-game SHOP or online? No
10) Do you receive the prompt to get the import pack when you do the initial setup with a new profile in RS2014? No
11) When you click on that prompt does it take you somewhere you can get the pack or is it broken at this point? And if it's broken, does your PSN ID properly match your territory?