PDA

View Full Version : Crew Recruitment Achievement

eyelsi
12-16-2013, 01:56 AM
Just wondering - whats the quickest way you find to kill your own crew?

I wish I could blow berserk darts to them.... guess I can't.

I want to get the achievement but it takes forever to lose some crew.
Even waiting for them to die at capturing a man-o-war takes soo long...

strigoi1958
12-16-2013, 07:33 AM
when they're on another ship... shoot the barrels I usually get 1 or 2 with an explosion or use the swivel gun that also gets them

Syr.Jake
12-16-2013, 04:40 PM
1. Attack and board a Man - O War then leave the crew on the ship by themselves without helping you.
2 Rogue waves. Hunt them out, let them hit you broadside and do not brace. You should lose somewhere around 7 of them at a time. I did.

Farlander1991
12-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Do you have fully upgraded crew quarters with maximum crew? I noticed that they tend to die more during boardings if you've got more of them. Also, I haven't checked, but rescuing people in the sea might give a + to the crew member recruited number even if your crew members don't die, because I got that achievement and I really doubt that I had 500 people die in battle (I'd have to board like a hundred ships and lose 5 crew members on each boarding at least, or something like that, but even though I've boarded quite a lot, not to that extent).

Fireseed
12-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Itīs not needed to kill your crew. The counter counts at any time. Also if your crew is "full". Just collect some pirates out of the sea and the achievement will be yours :)

eyelsi
12-17-2013, 02:14 AM
yea i think waiting them out at a man-o-war boarding is the fastest way around.
and i'll just buy them again at any bar.

thanks for the advices... them waves are hard to find :P