12-15-2013, 06:38 PM
what's your fav. AC4 mission? :D

Fatal-Feit
12-15-2013, 06:41 PM
A single madman.

It's the best, hands down.

pirate1802
12-15-2013, 06:43 PM
The Laurens Prins assassination: Classic AC-style assassination mission. Get in, sabotage bells, use eagle vision to locate your target, kill him and run through the fields to escape chasing guards (with bells tolling AC1 style!), lose them and then meet up with your contact to finish the mission. I liked many missions, but my favourite has to be that one.

Shahkulu101
12-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Killing Du Casse - felt so good to have proper assassination missions back again.

MnemonicSyntax
12-15-2013, 06:49 PM
I think the Siege of Charlestown would be my favorite.

Though I have to admit, this is a loaded question. Based on what exactly? Emotion? Fun? Banter? Environment?

I feel in missions that lacked one ingredient had more of another. For example, I enjoy the sailing of AC4, yet I didn't really like the last part of "Do Not Go Gently" until you boarded the ship. What made it a good mission though is the dialogue between Blackbeard and Edward, and then Blackbeard's death. It was a bit of banter, and emotion, though I wasn't fond of the mission itself.

Which is why I think AC4 shines in a lot of ways. It certainly picks itself up when it's downfalls are present in many mission layouts.

aL_____eX
12-15-2013, 06:56 PM
I really liked the "Ever a Splinter" mission.
Great island, stealth gameplay, combat, some fair optional objectives and some climbing action. Maybe not the best in the game, but one I remembered for being very balanced and fun to play!

DinoSteve1
12-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Not really a mission but the Epilogue.