PDA

View Full Version : ACIV multiplayer framerate on GF 630M

TurtleOne_
12-15-2013, 03:59 PM
I already know that on this GPU (Geforce 630M 2GB VRAM DDR3) with my i7 CPU and 8 gigs of RAM this game will run at approx, 20fps with 720p (youtube videos etc.) but I could not find footage for multiplayer. I aim at minimum of 30fps, may be dropping to 25 at some moments. Is it possible to do with this gpu if anyone here owns it ? what are the settings ? I don't really want to buy a game then find out that I can't play the game smoothly... If anyone got this or similiar GPU then please respond if you can tell me that, I really appreciate it.

Syr.Jake
12-16-2013, 01:52 AM
Did you try posting this to the MP Help Forum? Might get a better response down there then in the General PC area.

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/506-Multiplayer-Community-Help-Bug-Reports

karirinkate54
12-16-2013, 01:55 AM
tirtel go for it .. i have exactly what you have .. and finished about 85% of the game . your gpu will work but you wont play the game at high settings . you'll have to put your setting from low to normal settings and it'll work smoothly ..
tell me if you need me to tell you the exact setting

TurtleOne_
12-16-2013, 10:58 AM
thanks for a quick reply, I really apprieciate that I will be able to play at stable framerate :P