PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty Costumes

ImSoTilt
12-14-2013, 09:45 PM
I haven't seen any post about this topic (but I do think there is a few of these..).

I have played every single AC game. I did play AC1-AC3 on my Xbox 360 and my AC4: Black Flag on my Xbox One though.
However, I can't seem to get these costumes that I am supposed to get (the one to The Cutthrouth where he wears the Harlequin mask). I do get the Single Player costumes though (Alta´r's, Ezio's and Connor's). I do think I have synched my games through Uplay, using the same Uplay account, since I can see all of my games on the website and on the Uplay app on the Xbox One. I have also synched everything on AC Initiate if that were to be the problem, didn't work though, but got my costume for The Huntsman and the Single Player Sails this way. :cool:

Am I missing something here?

I did start up my old Xbox 360, and played some Manhunt on Brotherhood just now. Got to level 41 :o
^ just wanted to point out that I have tried to re-play AC: Brotherhood and going on to Uplay in hope that it would fix this problem I do seem to have.

Thanks. :)

Kagurra
12-14-2013, 10:00 PM
You must have different uplay accounts then because I'm pretty sure that's how it's linked. I have them all, on Xbox One. They're ugly and terrible in the new AC games, especially Altair's. I guess Connor's COULD work, but it looks weird without the bow. I don't know why you would want them anyways, they don't fit the time period and they look weird. Also, Edward's robes look fantastic, so do the other variants like the color swapped Duncan robes like the Governors outfit.

ImSoTilt
12-14-2013, 10:04 PM
You must have different uplay accounts then because I'm pretty sure that's how it's linked. I have them all, on Xbox One. They're ugly and terrible in the new AC games, especially Altair's. I guess Connor's COULD work, but it looks weird without the bow. I don't know why you would want them anyways, they don't fit the time period and they look weird. Also, Edward's robes look fantastic, so do the other variants like the color swapped Duncan robes like the Governors outfit.

As I said, I do have the Single Player costumes. It's the Multiplayer costumes I'm missing. :<

Kagurra
12-14-2013, 10:06 PM
As I said, I do have the Single Player costumes. It's the Multiplayer costumes I'm missing. :<

I wouldn't know anything about that. :/ I haven't touched the multiplayer. I wasn't even aware there weren't any costumes for multiplayer from the previous games.

ImSoTilt
12-14-2013, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't know anything about that. :/ I haven't touched the multiplayer. I wasn't even aware there weren't any costumes for multiplayer from the previous games.

I do love the Multiplayer in AC4 :p
And I saw some random post on Youtube were this guy had a Harlequin costume (a character from AC:Brotherhood Multiplayer) on a character from the new multiplayer. I looked it up, and you get it by playing AC:Brotherhood. And this I have, since I have 1000 achievement points on it

adventurewomen
12-14-2013, 10:48 PM
I got Altair, Ezio & Connor's assassin robes unlocked in AC4 because I have 100% sync of all missions in previous games. Without completing Multi-player btw..

Maybe you should just check though your games (expect for AC1 & AC2 because they don't require 100% sync of memories) just to see if you missed any 100% sync missions. Also with AC2 since it was the first AC game to be Uplay enabled: Look at the Animus database to see if that's completed, check to see if you have all the glyphs solved & just look through if you have collected everything in the game all feathers, chests etc.. those all count to 100% sync in AC2.

I hope this helps you.

ImSoTilt
12-14-2013, 10:55 PM
I got Altair, Ezio & Connor's assassin robes unlocked in AC4 because I have 100% sync of all missions in previous games. Without completing Multi-player btw..

Maybe you should just check though your games (expect for AC1 & AC2 because they don't require 100% sync of memories) just to see if you missed any 100% sync missions. Also with AC2 since it was the first AC game to be Uplay enabled: Look at the Animus database to see if that's completed, check to see if you have all the glyphs solved & just look through if you have collected everything in the game all feathers, chests etc.. those all count to 100% sync in AC2.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks for the tip, but I don't think this would give me the multiplayer costume I'm missing out though.
Everyone do seem to think I am missing out on the Single Player Costumes. I do have the Single Player costumes for Edward (Alta´r's, Ezio's and Connor's), I do have them. It's The Cutthrout's Harlequin I'm missing out. The Cutthrout is a Multiplayer character.

PandaPuff86
12-15-2013, 01:49 AM
I know what you're talking about. The oufit of Connor on the Huntsman. I have been a member of AC Initiates for a year but although I haven't been on there as much I still don't get the stuff I should be getting on there and on the multiplayer. As far as I know, the website itself is in Alpha Beta, meaning that its not fully functional. So because of this, its not working and makes no sense since AC4 is making ACI an integral part of the AC verse. Who knows when the website itself is going to work full time.

Laorin
12-15-2013, 02:10 AM
I know what you're talking about. The oufit of Connor on the Huntsman. I have been a member of AC Initiates for a year but although I haven't been on there as much I still don't get the stuff I should be getting on there and on the multiplayer. As far as I know, the website itself is in Alpha Beta, meaning that its not fully functional. So because of this, its not working and makes no sense since AC4 is making ACI an integral part of the AC verse. Who knows when the website itself is going to work full time.

For the Huntsman outfit, you have to redeem the reward on AC Initiates and they'll send you a code which will give the the Connor outfit and any other related AC Initiates items.

I'm having the same problem though where the multiplayer loyalty rewards aren't unlocking even though I have played all the previous multiplayers.

DarktheMagister
12-15-2013, 02:30 AM
For the Huntsman outfit, you have to redeem the reward on AC Initiates and they'll send you a code which will give the the Connor outfit and any other related AC Initiates items.

I'm having the same problem though where the multiplayer loyalty rewards aren't unlocking even though I have played all the previous multiplayers.

which reward?

PandaPuff86
12-15-2013, 03:26 AM

Redeem? Do you mean all the pre-order codes you mean? Like the Uplay passport, exclusive stuff?

VRizeV
12-15-2013, 04:38 AM
I'm still missing cutthroat outfit...people are still on Brotherhood mutiplayer? I might try match making again to fix.. then. The info might be some help many thanks.

pirate1802
12-15-2013, 05:43 AM

I hope this helps you.

I bet you're using Connor's robes all the time

ImSoTilt
12-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Redeem? Do you mean all the pre-order codes you mean? Like the Uplay passport, exclusive stuff?

When you reach level 3 on AC Initiates, you should get a 25 numbered/lettered code to redeem, however I have already reddemed this rewards, and The Huntsman costume ain't really what I'm missing out...

ImSoTilt
12-15-2013, 04:18 PM

I played and leveled up a grade from 40-41 on Brotherhood yesterday, without success though.. :(

ImSoTilt
12-15-2013, 04:20 PM

You clearly don't know what I'm talking about, sorry. I do have the Connor-inspired costume to The Huntsman. :o

PandaPuff86
12-15-2013, 06:54 PM
You clearly don't know what I'm talking about, sorry. I do have the Connor-inspired costume to The Huntsman. :o I wasn't referring to you about what you said and I'm already a lvl.10 on Initiates and I didn't even get a redeem code. How can you explain that? As for the in-game single player Connor outfit I already had it since the game's release.I want that Connor outfit in MP.

Unlock Condition: Connect to Assassins Creed@ Initiates website.

I have many times over and yet nothing...:confused:

ImSoTilt
12-15-2013, 09:57 PM
I wasn't referring to you about what you said and I'm already a lvl.10 on Initiates and I didn't even get a redeem code. How can you explain that? As for the in-game single player Connor outfit I already had it since the game's release.I want that Connor outfit in MP.

Unlock Condition: Connect to Assassins Creed@ Initiates website.

I have many times over and yet nothing...:confused:

I see. I got stuck on lvl 10 and didn't get anything either. But all I did then was to re-synch my progress on Initiate (you do this by clicking on the picture that is looking like two arrows/pointers circling aka the refresher). I had to do this a couple of times, then around lvl 14, I did get the Multiplayer Costume for The Huntsman and the single player sails (you get a 25 digits that you need to redeem on your xbox, to get these rewards). I am now lvl 19 on Initiate.

Btw, you can only refresh your lvl on Initiate one time per log-in. So log off after you've done this and re-do it (The re-synch buttom is next to your Initiate level).