PDA

View Full Version : More storage and random infected players showing up?

WhitenerJ
12-14-2013, 08:35 PM
I have been finding several infected players showing up that are not my own. Also when looting them I will sometimes find a horde of med packs and ammo. I have collected so many items off these players that I have no room in my XL backpack or storage bin. Is there any other place to store items? Where do these infected players come from?

Jason

Fian2
02-04-2014, 09:38 PM
If you are connected online, then online zombies can enter your game. I think it is supposed to be based on a friend's list connected to your Network ID, however I believe there is a bug currently that makes it the same zombie guy every time, who happens to have lots of med kits. Personally, I find it unbalancing. As for storage, the only storage location that I know is the one next to the screens in the safe house.

Kovu401
02-05-2014, 02:20 AM
The same zombie appears outside of the Safe House entrance every time, but he has necessary basics for you. Other survivor zombies appear later, and you can tell the level of the zombie by the backpack it's wearing. Later zombies have XL backpacks and better stuff.