PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLEASE!! Unable to contnue in Kingston, Traveling Salesman

jrb39428or
12-14-2013, 06:14 PM
I am unable to catch James Kidd. I can bump into him but that's all. It shows 'E' and the left mouse button to tackle. Both and/or one at a time do not work. I keep getting desyncd. Can not continue with game.

TheRealDABhand
12-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Make sure you have your fists selected and it is E to tackle when running. Unless you have redefined the keys.

Frag_Maniac
12-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Actually, no, fists enabled, yes, but the odd thing about this game, on PC anyway, is you use E to tackle enemies, but LMB to tackle friendlies.

You'll encounter one other even tougher tackling mission, which has an optional objective to tackle a guy from above. I've yet to see anyone on PC do it while running, but I WAS able to get it to work by getting ahead of him, crouching on the corner of a stone wall, and leaping at him via holding W+Shift+E while he ran down some stairs just below my perch.

There was a tricky tackle from above objective in AC3 with the same problem. Seems Ubi are a bit lazy in testing the game regarding PC controls.

jrb39428or
12-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Thanks, the fists did the trick. Stupid.........

bclarg
03-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Actually, no, fists enabled, yes, but the odd thing about this game, on PC anyway, is you use E to tackle enemies, but LMB to tackle friendlies.

You'll encounter one other even tougher tackling mission, which has an optional objective to tackle a guy from above. I've yet to see anyone on PC do it while running, but I WAS able to get it to work by getting ahead of him, crouching on the corner of a stone wall, and leaping at him via holding W+Shift+E while he ran down some stairs just below my perch.

There was a tricky tackle from above objective in AC3 with the same problem. Seems Ubi are a bit lazy in testing the game regarding PC controls.

I have tried using fists with "E", I've tried sleep darts, knives. Nothing works. Can't tackle; can't put to sleep; can't kill. I just keep bouncing off of JK.

Kidd got into a fight with some guards right after jumping down. I was able to try CAREFULLY to use fists with both E and LMB seperately. No difference. And now I can't play the game anymore. F**king stuck. Thanks Ubisoft.