PDA

View Full Version : smugglers den and chest loot

MIGHTY630435
12-14-2013, 12:51 PM
ok im stuck I found all the smuggler dens and cheast in ac4 and I know this cause all the areas r yellow but is still saying im missing a cheast and the raid every den challenge is is not complete anyone have any ideas and I can't see anymore treasure map icons and I digged up all the ones I had but still missing one

IWGCJoeCool
12-15-2013, 03:06 AM
there was a problem with the Smuggler locations...4 of 5, and weapons used to make kills...8 of 9. there was a patch the other day, and it solved itself, for me anyway. are you playing online?, you woulda got the patch too.

JC

MIGHTY630435
12-15-2013, 05:54 PM
yes im playing online and I finally got 22 / 22 cheast found a map from kenways fleet (don't remember the mission) but any way im still stuck on 98 / 100 challenges 1 is the smugglers den 4/5 and the other is unlock all kenway fleet areas which the kenway one don't bother me cause I have some fleets out so im sure I still have some areas to discover on that map but the 4 / 5 den is cause I know I been to all 5 and got all the cheast and the lil paper things because every area on my map is yellow and I wouldn't have 100% if I didn't

IWGCJoeCool
12-16-2013, 03:10 AM
yes im playing online and I finally got 22 / 22 cheast found a map from kenways fleet (don't remember the mission) but any way im still stuck on 98 / 100 challenges 1 is the smugglers den 4/5 and the other is unlock all kenway fleet areas which the kenway one don't bother me cause I have some fleets out so im sure I still have some areas to discover on that map but the 4 / 5 den is cause I know I been to all 5 and got all the cheast and the lil paper things because every area on my map is yellow and I wouldn't have 100% if I didn't

elsewhere here there is a post that while Ubi patched the weapon/den thing, they failed to correct the challenge status that it encompassed. bummer if that's the case. that's all i got cuz i'm not a completionist nut, and i probably wont finish the mini-game stuff cuz i just hate it.