PDA

View Full Version : When the cure worsen the disease

Axistant69
12-14-2013, 12:28 PM
After more than 40 hours of game, i've completed it 100%, except for one little thing: the stupid harpooning sea animals glitch, i was stuck on 5/6 like a lot of other players. This was the disease... With the latest patch, Ubisoft Geniuses increased the counter automatically to 6/6, but they didn't recall to increase the challenges counter, so no i have 6/6 killed sea animals BUT 99/100 challenges, and not a chanche to make the last one. This is the cure... OMG, they're sooooooo smart, they are eating fox meat every breakfast, lunch and dinner, I guess... Not to mention the fact that I restarted the game, just to notice after a few hours that I run into another glitch, 7/8 sync points in La Habana, while all 8 are synchronized. And the way they ruined the Multi Player... Indescribable... So farewell, my friends, I've had enough of this crap... Not a single dime from me, the stupid guy that bought ALL collection version of AC saga, until now.

pacmanate
12-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Later!

AherasSTRG
12-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Well, I personally would never drop my favourite series for 1% of sync not being able to be awarded. In fact, I had the exact same problem with AC3: the game wasn't counting my having done all the delivery missions and therefore I was stuck at 99%. Well, not a **** was given that day... So, as Pacmanate said:
Laters, man!

Shahkulu101
12-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Wait you need to complete the Abstergo challenges for 100 sync? I guess I should just give up then - I hate the board games passionately.

Can't kill 5 guards affected by a smoke bomb in 10 seconds, either. The animations are painfully slow.

MnemonicSyntax
12-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Wait you need to complete the Abstergo challenges for 100 sync? I guess I should just give up then - I hate the board games passionately.

Can't kill 5 guards affected by a smoke bomb in 10 seconds, either. The animations are painfully slow.

No, you do not. I had 100% and was still waiting on convoys from the Fleet to return.

As for the smoke bombs, you have to drop a bomb, kill a guard or two, then drop another, rinse, repeat.

IWGCJoeCool
12-15-2013, 03:09 AM

try faster swords.

ACfan443
12-15-2013, 03:40 AM

This one isn't hard, throwing the smoke bombs multiple times and equipping the hidden blades will allow you to easily work your way through the guards in low profile. Just make sure you're not in combat mode, it's this which triggers the lengthy, tedious animations.

Fatal-Feit
12-15-2013, 03:48 AM
This one isn't hard, throwing the smoke bombs multiple times and equipping the hidden blades will allow you to easily work your way through the guards in low profile. Just make sure you're not in combat mode, it's this which triggers the lengthy, tedious animations.

This ^ ^ ^

Try not to hold the RT or R2 trigger.

Shahkulu101
12-15-2013, 04:03 AM

I did have trouble finding a group of 5 guards together, so had to draw one guard to a group of 4 which triggered combat - hence my failure due to the animations.

Kagurra
12-15-2013, 04:32 AM
Or if you really can't do it...

You can just throw the smoke and shoot them all.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-15-2013, 05:05 AM
I did have trouble finding a group of 5 guards together, so had to draw one guard to a group of 4 which triggered combat - hence my failure due to the animations.
I got this messing around..
Go To havana..equip smoke bomb and hidden blade...kill a guy and run EVERYONE will now chase after you so run into them...now you have 10 guards on you...drop the bomb and slash away and move your analog stick in the direction of the opponent you want to kill next as your press the attack button...
Im pro with smokebombs because of the ACR trophy list haha

AherasSTRG
12-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Did people seriously have trouble with this challenge? I got it as soon as I got the 4th holster. There is always a group of 5 guards patrolling around the south western part of Havanna. Smoke bomb them without having alerted them previously, double assassination, shoot x3, done. Easy as pie. No, actually, to eat pie, you need to move more fingers...