PDA

View Full Version : Vote to kick in wolfpack

Jacko415
12-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Wolfpack desperately needs a "vote to kick player" option.
:mad: It is incredibly annoying to have bad players running straight up and getting worthless kills while the others were patiently walking up for maximum points. When you have someone locked on and some idiot runs up and grabs the kill for his measly 100 points, its frustrating. Simple things like synch kills go awry way too often because poor players cant grasp the idea of locking on to their own target. Players like that ruin the experience. GOOD players end up with lackluster Rewards due to one players arrogance. the severe lack of players with mics on PC exacerbates this. Letting us vote kick a player who does this would be the best thing to happen to the game mode since its inception.

PLEASE GIVE US A "VOTE TO KICK PLAYER" OPTION.

Dellers
12-14-2013, 11:48 AM
I guess a private match is the way to go. Feel free to add me on Uplay, I'm a good wolfpack player. I've only made it to level 25 with randoms once, and that was in AC3 earlier this week. That's the only time where I've been able to get sync kills throughout the whole session, actually I hardly get any kills playing with randoms. Most other players get 2-3 times the amount of kills and end up with about as many points as myself. I think I got 21 kills, and another dude got 60, and he finished the session with 200 points more than me.

Jacko415
12-15-2013, 10:31 AM
sounds about right. You'd think theyd realize whats wrong with how they play after seeing the scores... but i guess thats too logical haha

Dellers
12-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah I don't get it. I mean, everyone and their mother are really good in the actual multiplayer, but in wolfpack people seem to forget using their brains.

Anykeyer
12-16-2013, 08:17 AM
You dont get it, do you? Public wolfpack is ideal for ability kill challenges. You just run, use morph, sabotage or whatever ridiculous ability there is and grab some quick and easy kills.

Jacko415
12-16-2013, 09:33 AM
thats somewhat true, but most people seem to not even do that... Almost none of the accolades and challenges require that you just run straight in and grab a bare minimum kill (except for throwing a knife then killing the target and what not), i got most of mine while still getting huge scores through patience. Not to mention that they screw up synch kills and such regularly. Its mostly that they don't know how to play or just dont care and are incredibly impatient. or theyve just played WAY too much call of duty and have that kind of kill everything that moves, he who has the most kill is the winner, mindset.

There are times where i get in a game with 2 other good players, everyone is patient and getting huge scores, then some idiot joins and starts running around ruining it for us.

Uranus888
12-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Jacko415 if a "Vote to kick player" would be implemented in Public Wolfpack you would have a bunch of empty sessions all the time because 80% of ppl behave in such way.
This is one of the reasons (if not the main one) why I ONLY play Private Sessions. I even get 10x more XP doing Wolfpack alone than with such ..ermm...ppl ;)

Jacko415
12-17-2013, 06:31 AM
Jacko415 if a "Vote to kick player" would be implemented in Public Wolfpack you would have a bunch of empty sessions all the time because 80% of ppl behave in such way.
This is one of the reasons (if not the main one) why I ONLY play Private Sessions. I even get 10x more XP doing Wolfpack alone than with such ..ermm...ppl ;)

Well i feel like if players see the other teammates walking up patiently to their targets, but the player proceeds to run up and grab a cheap kill anyway, THEN consequently get voted out of the game... It should eventually click for them that the reason they got booted was because of their behavior, and subsequently change that mindset (HOPEFULLY).

But if playing private is truely the only way around this.... Then PLEASE add me: Jacko415

ceekay.sickart
01-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Definitely need this feature!
Or at least make the Discovery mode a must-do before entering the Unleashed.
There are really rare occasions when all other three players are actually good and, even if we lack microphones, the sync between players is amazing. Everybody knows what they're doing and there's a nice rhythm to play. I had two or three occasions like this. The chest-defend was awesome, each player patrolling their territory, and the Infestation mode was clean, and when there was that additional target to gain more time, if there was one player running in that direction, the others weren't following like idiots [who gets there first] but were going for their next targets.
Those are the sessions I'm really missing.
Add me if needed: ceekay.sickart

L_Alejo
01-08-2014, 05:58 AM
Well, I feel I'm a pretty good Wolfpack player, I've beaten every map solo and reached wave 30 solo on Hardcore too, and it's a shame that I never get to play it propperly with other people :/ sometiems I get really lucky and find this random match with people who actually wait for the kill, most of the time one leaves and someone truly terrible comes in to "save the day".

Regardless, if anyone is up for any serious Wolfpack, feel free to add me L_Alejo :) you'd have to message me about it though, I'm not really one to start matches but I'm very keen on joining anytime.

lanatayn
04-06-2014, 03:25 AM
While you're at it, add an Underage feature too. You released an M rated game, yet I see all of these 6 year olds playing. It's disgusting. Kick AND ban them.