PDA

View Full Version : Community Challenge Refresh?

Michaels Luck
12-14-2013, 04:38 AM
Does anyone know when the next community challenge will appear? Is it weekly, monthly, or just whenever they decide?

I'm looking everywhere for this answer but I can't find anything. I understand that you need to go to the database then the leaderboards in the pause menu, it's nothing to do with initiates, and nothing to do with the multiplayer community challenges.

This is the first thread I've ever posted so if anyone has anything to say, please comment

jetlee2777
12-14-2013, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know when the next community challenge will appear? Is it weekly, monthly, or just whenever they decide?

I'm looking everywhere for this answer but I can't find anything. I understand that you need to go to the database then the leaderboards in the pause menu, it's nothing to do with initiates, and nothing to do with the multiplayer community challenges.

This is the first thread I've ever posted so if anyone has anything to say, please comment

Well thatīs really a good question as I still want to have the El Impoluto figurehead so please Ubisoft tell us when the next community challenge will be.

Thank you very much and regards,

jetlee2777

MnemonicSyntax
12-14-2013, 05:32 PM
The previous one is, to my knowledge, still in need of repair and they won't do another one until the bugs are ironed out.

You'll know when it happens, as you'll get a message when you start up the game.

Kagurra
12-14-2013, 07:58 PM
The patch fixing them has already come out. Now we just need to wait until they resume the challenges.

Michaels Luck
12-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Awesome! Thanks a ton, and hopefully others with this question will find this helpful :)