PDA

View Full Version : Game Is Broken... AC4

Sneakker
12-13-2013, 11:16 PM
So i bought the game for my Xbox One about a week ago on the Xbox store as a digital download. i played about an hour then i got the infinite loading screen that you cant do anything about. so i uninstalled and reinstalled the game about 50 times no exaggeration.. Every time the game either crashes upon running it or i get the amazing loading screen. so that needs to be fixed. now after me downloading it so many times i had got it to work until i started a main story mission which made my game freeze over and over, then the back came the broken loading. i have owned every assassins creed and this has never happened... I just want my game to be fixed. I just want to play.

Assassins creed 4 Black Flag
Xbox One
US
Digital Download

Kagurra
12-14-2013, 12:29 AM
This is why you don't buy Digital Download, no matter the console. If you're one of the small percentage of people that have gamebreaking issues, there's nothing you can do because you have nothing to return.

I've had zero problems with my hard copy of the game on the same console, if that means anything to you.

Sneakker
12-15-2013, 05:53 AM
This is why you don't buy Digital Download, no matter the console. If you're one of the small percentage of people that have gamebreaking issues, there's nothing you can do because you have nothing to return.

I've had zero problems with my hard copy of the game on the same console, if that means anything to you.

Yes i totally get you.. It just sucks to buy something expecting it to work and you get something like this. The reason i purchased it was because i am also a pc gamer and digital downloads are the main stream and i just expected better...

AherasSTRG
12-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Yes i totally get you.. It just sucks to buy something expecting it to work and you get something like this. The reason i purchased it was because i am also a pc gamer and digital downloads are the main stream and i just expected better...
Never compare PC gaming to Console gaming. The systems are just different. Just think that digital downloads have been a "lifestyle" for the PC community for many more years than when they started taking toddler steps for the consoles. I would personally suggest to keep getting hard copies of the games at least until this so-called "next"-gen is over.