PDA

View Full Version : No social chests found, all chests looted

Goots 88
12-13-2013, 09:14 PM
I just finished the game on Xbox One and looted every single chest in the game and didn't find one social chest. Is this glitched, will it be fixed soon or will I have to start a new campaign??? If anyone could shed light on this it would be much appreciated. I think I'm SOL since I have looted all chests but it's complete BS to loot hundred of chests (all of them in-game) and not get one social chest!!!

MnemonicSyntax
12-13-2013, 09:39 PM
I wish people would search before posting.

There's an issue with Social Evetns (chests, whales and Royal Convoys) it's a known issue, but Mr Shade is asking for those with issues to contact Support anyway.

This is the most common thread topic, and apparently it's being worked. For some people, it's intermittent, for others it's an all the time outage.

Goots 88
12-13-2013, 11:50 PM
I understand it's an on-going issue and I have read through the other forums. I am simply asking if I will need to start the campaign over since I do not have anymore Chests to locate since they have all been looted. Separate question within the main Social Sharing topic.

MnemonicSyntax
12-14-2013, 01:23 AM
I understand it's an on-going issue and I have read through the other forums. I am simply asking if I will need to start the campaign over since I do not have anymore Chests to locate since they have all been looted. Separate question within the main Social Sharing topic.

Social Chests aren't regular chests. If you have looted all the regular chests and didn't have a single Social Chest show up, then you haven't looted any Social Chests.

Social Chests aren't visible until you get in close proximity of them, and regular chests do not turn into Social Chests either.

So the answer is no, you won't need to restart your game to get Social Chests once it's fixed.