PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way in AC4 to turn off the head bob camera sway when running?

shinjorai
12-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Im really enjoying the game, but can only play in small increments because of the back and forth swaying of the camera when kenway runs causing me motion sickness. Not sure whether to call this camera sway, shake, or headbob. Luckily its not too bad and i can play for about an hour before it starts affecting me but my question is just like the title says. Is there an INI tweak or any setting i can adjust to turn this off? So that im able to play for longer than just an hour or so?

I tried searching the forums but didnt have much luck. So any replies are very much appreciated. If this has already been asked i appologize but i wasnt able to find it.

Emoire
01-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Anyone have answer to this? I've posted a question to Ubi support (no answer) and to thpe Steam forums (no reply). This game is unplayable to me right now.

SixKeys
01-07-2014, 10:20 PM
I can't say for sure, but I highly doubt it. It's part of the game, not a simple UI feature that you can choose to turn off.

Emoire
01-08-2014, 09:24 PM
It may be "a part of the game", but most games that use it allow it to be turned off or toned down (Dishonored comes to mind for one).

Magnetic-Speed
02-13-2015, 01:12 PM
They could easily turn this off. I wish they did so too. But this far since the game is out it's just not going to happen. I think the idea of having a shaky camera is ok for movies and dramatic scenes but not all the time when running around.

jeffies04
02-13-2015, 07:44 PM
I....
Can't....
Stop myself......
AAAARG.....

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/099/what-is-love-570898416.gif