PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! Game breaking glitch! Stuck on loading screen sequence 12

tendogamerxxx
12-13-2013, 01:00 AM
Hello I've heard several people have gotten stuck right when it's loading sequence 12 in Kingston. My screen stays stuck on the loading screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game. Anyone else having same issue. I'm playing it on the ps4. Thank you.

DarktheMagister
12-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Does the game freeze or just never leave loading? Can you enter the menu and exit the animus? or restart the memory?

Mine froze once during sequence 2....I restarted the memory and it was fine.

tendogamerxxx
12-13-2013, 02:07 AM
The game just keeps loading, it never leaves the loading screen.

tendogamerxxx
12-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Update: ok so while on the endless looping loading screen I am able to hit the options button on my ps4 controller and exit the memory which puts me back at kingston. I try heading back to start sequence 12 again but when it's loading 5he mission it once again stays in an endless loop of loading, yet I can still hit the options button and exit the memory. I can fast travel and go anywhere, it just seems that I can't advance any further in the game as it gets stuck when I try t start sequence 12. Do you guys think ubisoft can help me if I call them?

haha60100
12-17-2013, 04:09 AM
I have the same issue on my PC version only it wont even let me exit the memory. any kind of single player play i can no longer do. Im stuck at the loading screen but i can access the pause menu. just no way of getting in game.

tendogamerxxx
12-19-2013, 11:29 PM
This sucks... Oh we'll I ain't playing it no more. Over it.

DinoSteve1
12-19-2013, 11:32 PM
Ugh! them next gen consoles.