PDA

View Full Version : Berserk'd Enemies are Overpowered!

phoenix-force411
12-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Seriously, one hit from them shouldn't knock you down to critical state!

adventurewomen
12-12-2013, 11:00 PM
I normally just use the Berserk darts on guards when Edward is in a tree or in a hiding spot. It's really not difficult to avoid guards that have gone berserk. ;)

Just so much fun to watch guards that have gone berserk and kill the guards it saves time. :D

I disagree they are not overpowered, you can use their madness to your advantage.

phoenix-force411
12-12-2013, 11:04 PM
I normally just use the Berserk darts on guards when Edward is in a tree or in a hiding spot. It's really not difficult to avoid guards that have gone berserk. ;)

Just so much fun to watch guards that have gone berserk and kill the guards it saves time. :D

I disagree they are not overpowered, you can use their madness to your advantage.
I really don't like the fact that when they do get the advantage to hit you, it ignores health damage completely. And also, crafting it to extend the Berserk phase is annoying since it either doesn't really matter because they'll get killed anyways, or it gets annoying to wait for them to die if all enemies are dead. I wish they gave us another set of dart that kills only and not berserk.

adventurewomen
12-12-2013, 11:09 PM
I really don't like the fact that when they do get the advantage to hit you, it ignores health damage completely.
Well avoid guards that have gone berserk, honestly you're making this a bigger deal than need be..

And also, crafting it to extend the Berserk phase is annoying since it either doesn't really matter because they'll get killed anyways, or it gets annoying to wait for them to die if all enemies are dead. I wish they gave us another set of dart that kills only and not berserk.
For stealth reasons, is one of the reasons for the Berserk darts.

phoenix-force411
12-12-2013, 11:15 PM
For stealth reasons, is one of the reasons for the Berserk darts.

Berserk is most useful on the gunmen since once hit from their musket kills anything, but I don't trust the berserk darts enough to run across a field full of guards while they deal with the berserk'd enemy.

DarktheMagister
12-13-2013, 01:02 AM
A dart that instant kills instead of Berserk darts...they have that.. the gun. I mean.. its not a dart..but it does what you want.

Now if you want a silent instant kill weapon....well that would be a bit OP.

LoyalACFan
12-13-2013, 01:08 AM
I can't even think of a scenario where you'd be anywhere close to a berserk guard. They're for creating distractions; you just berserk them and GTFO while they fight their comrades.

DarktheMagister
12-13-2013, 01:12 AM
Even then... they can easily be defeated with a Sleep Dart.

TheDanteEX
12-13-2013, 01:13 AM
I love berserking guards because it clears the way for me and I'm usually already hidden. However, I don't understand why snipers suddenly don't have to reload their muskets when they're berserking.

IWGCJoeCool
12-13-2013, 01:46 AM
just noticed that today, got careless with a Berserker running around...he got a swing at me and WTF, where's my health???

but, the B-Darts are devine comedy, especially when they lemmings off the towers. on the warehouses i let a berserker kill the keyholder. then i just walk in and, to quote Bruce Willis..."Anyone else want to negotiate?"

poptartz20
12-13-2013, 03:50 PM
I enjoy Berserker darts quite a bit. I honestly don't know why you would go near them before the time runs out when either another guard will kill them or they will eventually die after it wears off. I Love doing it do the Brutes as they can sometimes take out 2 people before being shot. :D

Also... if you think about it, if these are darts drive you Berserk what's really in them? there might be some kind of hallucinogenic along with something that could maybe give you a instant steroid effect. Making you temporarily at super human strength. I mean so in a way it does make sense right?

pirate1802
12-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Yeah well, thats the tradeoff of using berserkers. I also usually berserk the strongest of em. Gunners or the heavies. Then I just sit back and watch the circus play out.

AhShay83
12-13-2013, 07:06 PM
You should try to shoot a few of them together when there is a nice sized group. Makes for more entertainment watching an all out free-for-all brawl.