PDA

View Full Version : ACIV MP - Just a Few Things I've Noticed

iRossa
12-12-2013, 10:24 PM

DEADLYxASSAS51N
12-12-2013, 10:29 PM
I don't really care much tbh because I don't play Manhunt and I'm not a defender, but I can totally see why that is important/usefull, so I agree with you, those features should be brought back :)

DEADLYxASSAS51N
12-12-2013, 10:33 PM
and yeah I have the same problem with Teleport :(

RiverChalice79
12-12-2013, 10:36 PM
I want kill sounds too. And multi - kills in AA

CaptainVallois
12-13-2013, 12:52 AM
I agree on those points too. And I'd like to add my point of view to Rossa's one towards the specific killing noise that used to happen in AC3 AA. As a runner the fact is that when your attack fails, when both of you and your running partner get killed you are in that 10 sec waiting time, and suspens time in case an enemy runner stole your own artifact. I can tell that the kind of "krrrrk" noise that occurred when a guy in your base was killed by one of your mates was pretty useful since it was indicating easily to the dead runners, or even to whoever not specifically paying attention to what their defending mates are doing, that a potentially dangerous enemy had been killed. This was absolutely useful because it helped to team work basically. So I completely agree on this point.

When it comes to the heart beats, as a runner I can't really tell I'd miss them... But I find it pretty unfair actually since in Deathmatch you always have heartbeats when your target is coming at you. So why there wouldn't be any when you have multiple targets?

I would appreciate a lot if ubi could have a look at those points. Knowing furthermore that they aren't really influencing most of the players' experience, so basically it shouldn't be something seen as bad for anyone... :)