PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Multiplayer Character Pack DOESN'T WORK

AvrilCloud
12-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Hey
At first: Yeah, I asked the support. Still waiting for a solution.

I bought the Character Pack Blackbeards Wrath, got the Key and activated it with UPlay.
UPlay also says, that I got it. But there are no extra Characters or something ingame. Under "Costumization -> Extra content" it also says "Get it".

Does someone have the same problem?

Archangel152
12-12-2013, 09:45 PM
I also have the same problem... Bought the Season Pass, but haven't got any in-game content, but Uplay says I have it.

gobenwin
07-22-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm curious if either of you ever had this problem resolved? I am having the same issue where when I go to "Extra Content" both character packs show as "purchased" & when I open up the AC4 file under the xbox system settings I can see both packs as being downloaded. No extra characters are available. This is quite frustrating as (along with Freedom Cry) this is the reason I paid for a Season's Pass. I have an open ticket with Ubisoft Support but haven't had a solution to my problem so far.

Black_Widow9
07-23-2014, 03:11 AM
I'm curious if either of you ever had this problem resolved? I am having the same issue where when I go to "Extra Content" both character packs show as "purchased" & when I open up the AC4 file under the xbox system settings I can see both packs as being downloaded. No extra characters are available. This is quite frustrating as (along with Freedom Cry) this is the reason I paid for a Season's Pass. I have an open ticket with Ubisoft Support but haven't had a solution to my problem so far.
Have you checked this?
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=35&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ebfgCAA

gobenwin
07-23-2014, 04:48 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Black Widow. That page deals with exclusive content but my issue is that the multiplayer characters from Character Pack (the Blackbeard one) and Character Pack 2 are not showing up in game.

I'm looking in the right place in game, but the character's simply aren't there. In game both character packs are showing as "purchased" (I used my season's pass to get them) and when I look under my system settings both character packs show as downloaded. There are 15 original characters and each of these packs adds 3 more, but I still only have access to the original 15. I've either bought exclusive content or season passes for every AC game since since Brotherhood and have never had a problem like this...

Any suggestions?