PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Cry DLC and Walking Dead season 2 in the same week??

egriffin09
12-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Everyone knows Freedom Cry DLC will be out next week. I've also heard that Walking Dead Season 2 is being releasing next week as well. If so, it will be a great week of gaming. Which one are you look forward to the most? Personally, I'm more excited for WD season 2 and more of Clem's story.

Wolfmeister1010
12-12-2013, 08:52 PM
This is AC forums not Walking Dead Forums. Should post this in BUWYWL thread

NeoMorph WTH
12-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Wolfmeister1010 but if you get 100% you get walking dead crew.... so AC wins heh.

pacmanate
12-12-2013, 10:52 PM
This is AC forums not Walking Dead Forums. Should post this in BUWYWL thread

But its still AC related.

Personally looking forward to both. Will be picking up The Walking Dead first though. I want to see reviews for the Freedom Cry DLC, especially after ToKW, which sucked after the first episode.

adventurewomen
12-12-2013, 11:11 PM
But its still AC related.

Personally looking forward to both. Will be picking up The Walking Dead first though. I want to see reviews for the Freedom Cry DLC, especially after ToKW, which sucked after the first episode.
Disagree.

pacmanate
12-12-2013, 11:12 PM
Disagree.

Brilliant, well done. That was my opinion and my reason for wanting to wait for reviews.

adventurewomen
12-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Brilliant, well done. That was my opinion and my reason for wanting to wait for reviews.
Fair enough, I just still disagree with your statement..

pacmanate
12-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Fair enough, I just still disagree with your statement..

Everyone these boards knows you disagree with any negative Connor related thing in the world, you don't need to keep reinstating your point.

Anyway, back on topic.

Will probably be picking this up on PC as well. Not sure if I can be bothered with the stupid prices consoles have for TWD either, that and I have the first season on my PC also.