PDA

View Full Version : why am i being charged for the character pack...

Littleweasel
12-12-2013, 05:18 PM
why am i being charged for the character pack on the X1 when it is suppose to be part of the season pass?
i have the 360 version and X1 version and was able to download the character pack for free on the 360 because i own the season pass, but yet on the X1 version is says i have to pay for it even though it shows i own the season pass?

UbiVolfbane
12-12-2013, 06:11 PM
Be sure that you have confirmed and taken part of the promotion for the season pass transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. This promotion is going through Microsoft and will require you to contact Xbox Support. When you have the season pass, you should be able to download the content through the game free of charge.

VibrantFormula
12-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Having this issue as well. I bought my season pass on the XB1 itself, never owned the 360 version. Character pack shows in the multiplayer menu, but is asking me to pay $2.99.

HyruleBalverine
12-13-2013, 04:26 AM
Be sure that you have confirmed and taken part of the promotion for the season pass transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. This promotion is going through Microsoft and will require you to contact Xbox Support. When you have the season pass, you should be able to download the content through the game free of charge.

The Season Pass shows as installed on my Xbox One. Do I still need to contact Xbox Support to connect my Season Pass between systems if it already shows as installed on my Xbox One?

MRNMRSPACER
12-13-2013, 04:32 AM
The Season Pass shows as installed on my Xbox One. Do I still need to contact Xbox Support to connect my Season Pass between systems if it already shows as installed on my Xbox One?
i am wondering this aswell, starting to irritate me....

Kagurra
12-13-2013, 04:42 AM
Your free download might be in a different menu than the one that everybody has to go and buy.

HyruleBalverine
12-13-2013, 04:57 AM
If so, it would be nice for support to tell us how to access it.

Mr_Shade
12-13-2013, 12:22 PM
If so, it would be nice for support to tell us how to access it.
The content, after you have installed the season pass - would be free via the 'additional content' menu - in game.

If you use the normal console store, it has no way of knowing you have a season pass - and will charge you.

If the additional content menu, is still displaying a price, please contact support:

www.support.ubi.com

yfnnoggin
12-13-2013, 12:50 PM
The content, after you have installed the season pass - would be free via the 'additional content' menu - in game.

If you use the normal console store, it has no way of knowing you have a season pass - and will charge you.

If the additional content menu, is still displaying a price, please contact support:

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)
It's not listed in the additional content menu for me on Xbox one, it is in the extra content menu in the multiplayer but still at a cost.

HyruleBalverine
12-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Aren't we contacting support here by using these support forums?

MnemonicSyntax
12-14-2013, 01:30 AM
Aren't we contacting support here by using these support forums?

No. Support rarely reads these forums. Contacting Support directly, through Mr. Shade's signature, is the best way to go.

The forums are generally for peer to peer support and general discussion, There is no way to track bugs using the forums, and as you can clearly see, threads get lost all the time.

I mean, no offense, but if a Community Manager suggested you contact support and posts a different link than the forums itself, shouldn't that answer your question?

Jedi MoonKnight
12-14-2013, 02:44 AM

www.support.ubi.com

No, please do not hand out misleading in formation. It is in the Multiplayer menus under Customization > Extra Content.

Please answer this:

All Ubisoft official statements and releases state that the Blackbeards Wrath dlc is included in all console's versions of the Season Pass, you can find this in your own forum topic.

Does this include the XBox One? Currently the store does not state that it is a part of the Pass, and as previously mentioned by many others both at these forums and elsewhere that this is an across the board an issue for all XBox One Season Pass holders.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

I have created a support ticket, but my ticket regarding pre-order dlc is still open from the 24th November.