PDA

View Full Version : Do we get a some restitution?

Carpio2
12-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Hi

after all these bloody freezes (cannot use a new fighter) I only had one fighter left.

Now after a reboot he has suddenly disappeared.....:mad:

I have build up my fighters using gold I bought. When these BUGS are fixed, can we expect some restitution?:confused:

xMiiSTY
12-20-2013, 09:21 PM
If you are having issues with our game, please contact our Customer Support here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

~MiiSTY

Duncarln99
12-21-2013, 06:48 AM
No kidding about restitution, dude.

Ever since the recent 1.05v update, and redeeming achievement rewards, something like ~40+ (at last count) GOLD just VANISHED before my eyes and ALL OF MY SILVER IS GONE too. I'm not the only person having this issue.

Customer support is closed for the weekend. I won't be playing or spending any more $$$ on this buggy, messed up game until this issue is fully resolved.

What's the point of the update if it's just going to screw with people's Gold and Silver, UbiSoft???? Can't you people CHECK YOUR PRODUCTS before you start making updates available????

savage_lhamma
02-01-2014, 08:08 AM
I feel there should be a warning next to this title in the PSN and XBOX stores *warning may delete you purchased coin at random*

sexyebie
02-08-2014, 09:39 PM
:mad: i gotta wait till the weekend is over, but monday, i'm gonna call them to find out how to get my gold AND silver back. i had 17gold and over 60k in silver to buy weapons for my guys........ i'm so bummed :mad:

bonkers8282
02-27-2014, 11:24 PM
Honestly guys, don't even bother. Do yourselves a HUGE favor and uninstall this game ASAP. This is the worst attempt at a free game i have ever seen, and I've been gaming for a long time now. These idiots don't know how to mod a game. I can't think of one aspect in this game that has gone smooth since day one. Every update goes wrong... They try and fix one thing then 10 more issues pop up. The only good thing about this game is the theme. The show was hilarious and really good, but the game ended up terrible. I'm just hoping that some other company buys the title and remakes this. Maybe have a decent budget for it and release it for 60$. I would buy it on day one. i spent 40$ on this piece of crap anyways, but I'm done with it now. So seriously do yourself a big favor and forget about restitution… just go to game options and hit DELETE.