PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] Rocksmith 2014 ON DEMAND do not recognizes rs1 downloaded DLC

FarofaTW
12-11-2013, 11:55 PM
I have xbox 360 on demand version of rocksmith, acquired 5 days ago. The game does not show my previously downloaded DLC from RS1. Already redownloaded it. No success.
Any help?

Kynlore
12-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Did you purchase the import tool?

FarofaTW
12-12-2013, 01:06 AM
No, I don't want to transfer rs1 disc songs. Just my already bought DLC
As far as I'm concerned, the transfer fee is for the rs1 original songs on the disc.
For additional info, my rs1 is disc installed on the xbox hd and the rs2014 is on demand version

Kynlore
12-12-2013, 01:18 AM
My mistake, I misread the post. I thought you were looking for the songs from RS, not the DLC.

You said you tried re-downloading it, did you mean the game or the DLC? I recall some others having to re-download the DLC after installing RS2014.

FarofaTW
12-12-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks but I already redownloaded the dlcs, through rs2014
Is it supposed to recognize automatically?

Marauder359
12-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Is it supposed to recognize automatically?

It is. Someone posted a twitter message on here a few days ago where one of the devs said that it would take a day or two for the DLC to recognize. I asked if that was from the patch or an install, and I never got a response... But after 5 days, that shouldn't be a problem either way... It should work. Unfortunately, the only thing I can suggest is to submit a support ticket with Ubisoft.

FarofaTW
12-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Should I delete the downloaded files and redownload it?
Didnt try this, just redownloaded all

FarofaTW
12-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Also, rocksmith 1 i dont have the bass pack.

Thanks anyway for the attention!

Kynlore
12-12-2013, 02:38 AM
I would always delete before trying to re-download.

FarofaTW
12-12-2013, 04:29 AM
Nope... Deleted the rs1 (kept only the save game profile).
Deleted all dlc.
Downloaded all thru rs2014.
Nothing.
On xbox menu Storage, the downloaded dlcs are appearing as rs1 icon.
Any idea?

fwhite69
12-12-2013, 04:35 AM
Hey Farofa TW,
I am having the same exact issue. Did you find any resolution to your problem? Kind of annoying to see all of my RS1 DLC in the storage menu, but not see it in the on demand version of the game.

toymachinesh
12-12-2013, 08:27 AM
All you can really do is wait :(

FarofaTW
12-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Not solved yet. I've sent the request to Ubisoft TechSupport. Let's see what they will tell me.
I'll share with you later on.

SquirrellyNinja
12-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Not solved yet. I've sent the request to Ubisoft TechSupport. Let's see what they will tell me.
I'll share with you later on.

FarofaTW and fwhite69, have you both been prompted and downloaded the recent Xbox patch?

fwhite69
12-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Nope. I have not seen anything about a patch since I installed the Games on Demand version (Monday).

FarofaTW
12-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Me neither. No patches presented. Just bought the Game on Demand, downloaded it and started playing.
I bought on Saturday, started playing on Sunday

SquirrellyNinja
12-12-2013, 09:42 PM
And you've both been connected to Xbox Live? There was a patch released shortly after the Games on Demand release that rectifies this situation.

ballan979
12-12-2013, 09:48 PM
I download RS 2014 on Games on Demand and i am having the same problem. I have not seen a patch download to my x360. I have a support ticket open but so far no solution.

fwhite69
12-12-2013, 11:00 PM
I've been connected to Xbox Live everyday since installing the Games on Demand version. I've never been prompted for a patch.

Iv4nR0mer0
12-12-2013, 11:36 PM
I have the same issue , you could fix it?

FarofaTW
12-13-2013, 12:46 AM
Like fwhite69, i always play connected to the xbox live
Bought the game last saturday. No patch or other kind of update came to me.

SquirrellyNinja
12-13-2013, 02:08 AM
Like fwhite69, i always play connected to the xbox live
Bought the game last saturday. No patch or other kind of update came to me.

Could you do me a favor and go into the options menu and check the version number that should appear at the bottom of the screeN?

fwhite69
12-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Could you do me a favor and go into the options menu and check the version number that should appear at the bottom of the screeN?

v160.234201

Iv4nR0mer0
12-13-2013, 02:40 AM
i got the same version v160.234201

FarofaTW
12-13-2013, 02:51 AM
Yep. the same as the people herein Version 160.234201

ComfyXylophone
12-13-2013, 03:30 AM
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the transfer pack and got all the on disc songs but my dlc won't show up. I downloaded the game on sunday and have been away at work all week but got no patch when I loaded the game up this evening

Skoogurt
12-13-2013, 04:36 AM
Same issue, same version (160.234201). I was never prompted to download the patch. I have a ticket open with Ubisoft support since 12/9. Still no resolution.

[EDIT] I have re-downloaded 3 times via the RS2014 store. I have also deleted the songs from my Xbox 360 HD and re-downloaded. Still no success.

Iv4nR0mer0
12-13-2013, 04:42 PM
Yesterday i redownload the RS2014 again , i see something strange, the download finished at 80% but the game , the rs1 orignal songs and the new dlc work fine , the older dlc still not working , anyone have see this behavior?

niaiserie
12-13-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm having the same problem as everyone else. No RS1 dlc, only RS1 on disc tracks and the dlc I purchased via RS14. I tried deleting everything and re-downloading with no luck.

SquirrellyNinja
12-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the reply, guys. That is indeed not a patched version. We're in talks with Microsoft to push the patch for Games on Demand owners ASAP. There are actually two different patches for the disc and GoD versions (same content) as the GoD is actually slightly different than the retail disc (incorporates patch 1 into it from the get-go). The disc patch 2 was pushed properly last week but the patch 2 for GoD users has not gone live yet. Once that goes live it should fix things. We had heard last week that the patch would be going live "as early as the end of the day" for GoD users. Obviously that slipped for whatever reason but we're following up about that now.

fwhite69
12-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks for the reply, guys. That is indeed not a patched version. We're in talks with Microsoft to push the patch for Games on Demand owners ASAP. There are actually two different patches for the disc and GoD versions (same content) as the GoD is actually slightly different than the retail disc (incorporates patch 1 into it from the get-go). The disc patch 2 was pushed properly last week but the patch 2 for GoD users has not gone live yet. Once that goes live it should fix things. We had heard last week that the patch would be going live "as early as the end of the day" for GoD users. Obviously that slipped for whatever reason but we're following up about that now.

Glad to hear that there is a fix coming Anytime Now (tm). Thanks a ton for the update :cool:

FarofaTW
12-15-2013, 04:21 PM
So, thanks for explaining , but when exactly will be "as early as the end of the day" ?
So far, nothing appeared to me yet

Marauder359
12-15-2013, 05:07 PM
So, thanks for explaining , but when exactly will be "as early as the end of the day" ?
So far, nothing appeared to me yet

If you're going to go as far as quoting him, at least understand what he said.

The holdup is Microsoft. Why ask an Ubisoft employee what Microsoft's timeline is? Ubisoft has done what Ubisoft is going to do. They engineered a patch. That patch was then given to Microsoft for Microsoft to do the internals that they do, and when they're ready, they'll release the patch. They, in this instance, is Microsoft. Ubisoft has already given them the patch. Microsoft must implement it. Do they know precisely when that will happen? No. As was indicated. As was also indicated, it should be along soon. What's soon exactly mean? Well, who knows... that's why the word soon exists.

FarofaTW
12-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Dear Marauder359.
My question to Ubisoft is pertinent. If they were informed soon as the end of the day, that means Microsoft gave them a deadline.
So, I was hoping to hearing from UBISOFT.
You don't need to choose sides here. I'm not judging. I just want to know schedule. "Soon" is not a schedule.
Anyway, my Thanks to UBISOFT, for the good customer support.
Your comment, doesn't contribute for a good forum discussion.
Ubisoft does.

LvlNinety9
12-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Dear Marauder359.
My question to Ubisoft is pertinent. If they were informed soon as the end of the day, that means Microsoft gave them a deadline.
So, I was hoping to hearing from UBISOFT.
You don't need to choose sides here. I'm not judging. I just want to know schedule. "Soon" is not a schedule.
Anyway, my Thanks to UBISOFT, for the good customer support.
Your comment, doesn't contribute for a good forum discussion.
Ubisoft does.

Just because Microsoft gives them a timeline doesn't always mean they will follow it. I've seen this happen a lot of times where a company will give a timeline and not always follow it. It actually happens in a lot of businesses.

Ziggy XNA MVP
12-15-2013, 07:56 PM
Omg I cant wait for the patch! My dlc is lonely

FarofaTW
12-15-2013, 09:44 PM
Just because Microsoft gives them a timeline doesn't always mean they will follow it. I've seen this happen a lot of times where a company will give a timeline and not always follow it. It actually happens in a lot of businesses.

Oh boy... Really?
Is this really necessary? I just received UBISOFT feedbak, so we are all waiting. No need to keep commenting if you like or dislike my comments, people.
Let's just wait and rockon!!!!
Sorry I don't want to be rough or anything, but this is a FORUM, not a Chat!!!

Marauder359
12-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Also, as I read it, that end of the day bit was not for the day he posted that, but for last week... as in, last week they told us it would be up by the end of the day... that day... last week... So, clearly there's some disconnect here between the softs....

Sorry I don't want to be rough or anything, but this is a FORUM, not a Chat!!!

Uhhhhh, I hope that's a joke. If not, I think you should look up what forum actually means in this respect.

Hint: What it does not mean is your personal, private hotline to Ubisoft support.

niaiserie
12-18-2013, 02:03 AM
Just got the update, which causes the game to crash at startup. It tells me I need to be logged into the account I purchased the game with. I am. Removing the update means I can't play the game while logged in to xbl, so now I don't have access to any of the DLC I've purchased since I'm on a different system from the one where I purchased all my dlc.

Iv4nR0mer0
12-18-2013, 02:19 AM
i just got the update , everhing work fine ! all dlc avariable

toymachinesh
12-18-2013, 02:30 AM
Just got the update, which causes the game to crash at startup. It tells me I need to be logged into the account I purchased the game with. I am. Removing the update means I can't play the game while logged in to xbl, so now I don't have access to any of the DLC I've purchased since I'm on a different system from the one where I purchased all my dlc.

I notified the developers about this issue, hope it's not permananent

niaiserie
12-18-2013, 06:20 AM
Thanks. I must be the only one having trouble though, otherwise there'd be a lot more people posting in this thread. I guess I'll just have to wait until I get back home in a couple days to play on the xbox I originally purchased the game on.