PDA

View Full Version : Assassination Contracts Map at end of Game

Trancehacker
12-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Hello All,
Hey, srry if this a stupid Q, But at the end of the game, just after the cutscene of Older Edward in the theatre with his son, I resumed gameplay, I held Circle and skippied the rest of the credits and was back in Great Inagua, at which time the game went to map mode and showed quite a few Skull Icons as well as a few Templar hunt icons, I exited the map mode and when I went back into map mode, It was the standard map and the skull and templar icons i was shown were gone. Was that my only opportunity to go after those, or is there a way to re-access that map, AND, whats with the Assassin in my mansion at great inagua at the door to the bedroom? I hit the interact button and she takes off runnin, I follow her and she just seems to walk around.........I cant interact again with her, cant kill her, am I missin somethin? any help would be great Thanx Alot.

TAZ427
12-11-2013, 10:40 PM
No, and you may have already even done all of those. I had done almost all of them before I played the end of the game. It's just a map showing were all of them had been made available, not a big deal.

BTW, if you're at a location you can hit R1/RB to pull up what's been done at that location. You can also zoom in to any location that you've been to and see what has been completed and what's left to do. There are not misc assassination contracts that get added later, they're there from the start of the game. Same with Naval Contracts.

Shahkulu101
12-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Yeah it's nothing, everyone got the same thing. I got excited as well, it's a really strange thing to do in all honesty - fair enough if we actually hadn't done them but for those who have it's borderline trolling.

Trancehacker
12-12-2013, 02:32 AM
Cool, thx for the replies, but what about the female assassin in my mansion on great inagua, why can i initially interact with her, then she just walks around?

pirate1802
12-12-2013, 04:37 AM
but for those who have it's borderline trolling.

Yeah its the devs trolling us. I was excited too and made this exact same thread asking this question. Was very disappointed to find out they were not new ones but old existing ones. I though since Edward said he'd have to go after those cubes filled with TWCB blood after he kills Torres, these new missions would fit nicely with that, Alas, it was not to be. I felt trolled. :(