PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 PC standalone / redistributable patch(es)

charltvisser
12-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Hi

Do anyone of you know if Ubisoft has standalone / redistributable patch(es) for Assassin's Creed 4 PC? If so, where, as I cannot find them online?I know all the other previous AC titles had patches like these available. The issue I am facing is poor internet connectivity (long story) at home and wish to download the patches from somewhere else (say work), especially since patches are just getting bigger and bigger as time goes by.

Many thanks

bolz87
12-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Hi

Do anyone of you know if Ubisoft has standalone / redistributable patch(es) for Assassin's Creed 4 PC? If so, where, as I cannot find them online?I know all the other previous AC titles had patches like these available. The issue I am facing is poor internet connectivity (long story) at home and wish to download the patches from somewhere else (say work), especially since patches are just getting bigger and bigger as time goes by.

Many thanks
I don't think you can find them separately.. because now Uplay (with the new games) is like Steam that doesn't have "offline patches"

charltvisser
12-11-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't think you can find them separately.. because now Uplay (with the new games) is like Steam that doesn't have "offline patches"

If that is the case, it sucks big time. What about people who have problematic or slow internet connections?

Furthermore, at least with Steam I can take an existing game, back it up, take it to work and restore, have the patch downloaded if it is fairly big, then reverse the process to have it patched and running at home

KmarkoPL
12-11-2013, 09:20 PM
I the past there was possibility to save patch but now no ,
For some reason the uplay really jamming my connection , also I see the network meeter shows me that download is 300 kb/s but in uplay just 150 kb/s . what is going on !!
I want alternative way to get the patches just like in the past !

nj473
12-12-2013, 01:36 PM
I have been wanting an alternate way to download patches too as Uplay is so bad at it. (I am getting awful speeds too). But unfortunately, there are no ways to download them in a separate way, I sent a ticket in about this and they replied:

"Unfortunately we don't have any manual download links for these patches yet."