PDA

View Full Version : Game.co.uk Preorder Codes

darth_valkyr
12-11-2013, 06:22 PM
I had a code emailed to me when I preordered from Game.co.uk back in April. Trouble is it keeps coming up as invalid in the game, and in UPlay when trying to redeem. I have come to the conclusion that it MIGHT have been the code to unlock access to the Watch or Initiates. Having put the question to Ubisoft support, I have been waiting nearly 2 weeks for an update. Can anyone shed any light on my dilemma? The code was described in the following email extract (code redacted):

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping at GAME.co.uk. This email confirms that your order has been processed and your Download order number 160742831 is ready.

If you have any questions about your order please contact our Customer Services team using the Online Contact Form.

You can now enjoy: DL ACIV PREORDER MAP&DLC OF

Activation code: XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Your payment card has been charged and the GAME Reward Points earned with this order will be added to your account in the next 24 hours.

If you have lost a code for a digital product simply visit our MyDownloads page and follow the instructions to recover it.

Need help? See our guide to Download products

The Customer Service Team
GAME.co.uk

JokerDragon940
11-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Me and my firends pre ordered Unity and got our codes in the e-mail but they are coming up as invalid codes as well.

why is this happening to us?!? :confused: