PDA

View Full Version : Left-side of Havana inaccessible?

cyrax008
12-11-2013, 04:57 PM
I've completed the game not 100% synch but in Havana, I've explored all of the right-side of Havana, but I'm unable to explore the left-side. When I try to swim there, it says not available in this memory.

Does anyone know anything about this?

SixKeys
12-11-2013, 05:19 PM
What exactly do you mean? Can you point out on this map which parts have you explored and which ones not?

http://www.vgfaq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Havana.jpg

cyrax008
12-11-2013, 05:24 PM
I've explored the right-side but I'm unable to explore the whole of the left-side, outside the city which is all green.

On the map you've posted, it shows the huge letters VGF or VGFAQ, it's where they are written, which I'm unable to explore.

pacmanate
12-11-2013, 05:32 PM
I've explored the right-side but I'm unable to explore the whole of the left-side, outside the city which is all green.

On the map you've posted, it shows the huge letters VGF or VGFAQ, it's where they are written, which I'm unable to explore.

Lol, thats cause its "Outside the City", and not Havana.

TAZ427
12-11-2013, 05:36 PM

It's not accessible in the game. I've completed everything in the game and it's not accessible at all. It makes sense to a degree because that's outside of Havana in other rural area's of Cuba, but the MAP box is a rectangle so they display the area in a somewhat fuzzy manner (but not hidden/blocked out like it hasn't been revealed via a view point.)

Who knows, it may get used in some DLC later, but this is a pirate game, and only a land luber would want to travel that far from the sea matey.

SixKeys
12-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Yeah, there's a reason the city is surrounded by walls, you know. :p

pacmanate
12-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Yeah, there's a reason the city is surrounded by walls, you know. :p
:rolleyes:

pirate1802
12-11-2013, 05:47 PM
I once thought those raised rock-forest islands you get in the middle of the oceans were accessible. I tried parking my ship nearly and jumping off a high point but apparently the ship automatically drifts away so I can never get there :(

pacmanate
12-11-2013, 05:54 PM
I once thought those raised rock-forest islands you get in the middle of the oceans were accessible. I tried parking my ship nearly and jumping off a high point but apparently the ship automatically drifts away so I can never get there :(

If...

High Point = girl
Ship = my chances

This explained my life.

Landruner
12-12-2013, 12:53 AM
It's not accessible in the game. I've completed everything in the game and it's not accessible at all. It makes sense to a degree because that's outside of Havana in other rural area's of Cuba, but the MAP box is a rectangle so they display the area in a somewhat fuzzy manner (but not hidden/blocked out like it hasn't been revealed via a view point.)

Who knows, it may get used in some DLC later, but this is a pirate game, and only a land luber would want to travel that far from the sea matey.

At first, I and some others thought that this part will be reserved and accessible for later missions in the game, but after finished it seems that part is not accessible even for exploration, I don't think it will be any DLC for that part of Havana's suburb to explore.

stlgamer1
12-14-2013, 06:16 PM
I have been trying to figure this out to. if you look at the map that area has a beach. Its the only place in the game you cant go that has a beach displayed on the map. Not just that. The structure on that part of the island is shaped like the assassin symbol. that cant be a coincidence