PDA

View Full Version : "All Rounder" Trophy for AC IV is broken and won't unlock.

str8shootter
12-11-2013, 10:48 AM
The "All Rounder" MP Trophy will not unlock. I met the requirements to attain the Trophy. I used every ability, and ranged ability in the game, and played every game mode. I even got the U-Play action checked off for doing so. But the Trophy did not unlock. I have been blowing up every forum I can think of asking for help with this and no one responds to me. I've even been on Sony's forums and no one is replying to me. I've tried the UbiSoft support team twice and they won't help me either. I contacted the UbiSoft support team about this and waited 8 days and had no response. So I sent it again a few days later. I waited another "5-7 Business Days" and still had no response from them in my E-Mail. YES THE E-MAIL IS LEGIT. So why TF are they called a "Support Team" if they ignore people? O.o What am I, and all the others supposed to do to unlock our broken AC IV Trophies? We paid 60 dollars for this game and they won't even fix their stupid Trophy BS? :mad: Everyone who has had a Trophy not unlock for this game even after meeting the requirements for the Trophy to unlock should be demanding that UbiSoft resolve this issue. And for anyone who responds to this post saying "It's just a Trophy..Settle down." can go punch themselves in the throat. We paid for this so we expect it to work. Regardless of if it's just a glitched Trophy. Every time I make a post about this, I get no help. I'm sure this post will have the same results. Lmao @ the "UbiSoft Support Team." They're useless.

Console: PS3.

Quirky Jezza
12-11-2013, 12:40 PM
I had the same thing (it showing on Uplay as done) but I hadnt acturally done it. I had never used smoke bomb, and I knew it, so I used it and then I got the achievement. Perhaps there is an ability you are missing?

timpbader
12-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Are you counting Wolfpack Discovery and Wolfpack as 2 separate game modes?

str8shootter
12-11-2013, 01:22 PM
I completed all Wolfpack modes.

str8shootter
12-11-2013, 01:23 PM
I've tried everything. :(

TAZ427
12-11-2013, 05:44 PM
I've ran into the same problem with two of the Single Player trophies. 'Silence Fool' and 'Business and Pleasure'. I killed dozens of guards ringing the bell (on the first ring, with swords, knives, hands, and guns) and 'Silence Fool' never popped. I've yellowed out the entire map, and made over 1M Reales and 'Business and Pleasure' never popped.

I decided to try a new game save and run through it. I got 'Silence Fool' to pop on the first time I tried it, now I need to finish off earning 50,000 Reales - Damn story getting in my way though LOL.

Unfortunately, I don't see there being some option on the Multiplayer side to do this.

I would make a check list of everything, and run through it all again, that shouldn't take that long. I made a check list for this trophy to make sure I don't get put in a similar situation. As one person mentioned, I know I've gotten challenge credit indicating I've done something that I haven't. It's possibly that it may also have not registered something that you did do. I'm trying to use my various weapons multiple times just in case and playing through the characters twice.

Good Luck.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Glad you guys are finding mp problems before i do.
I would cry is a MP trophy didnt pop because they go off of a server and not a save so simply restarting isnt an option.

edeag
01-20-2014, 09:11 AM
I can feel your frustration as well, since I just ran into the same problem today. Although I haven't called any "support" yet, I have filled out a ticket regarding this problem. This is a joke if it can't be fixed.

http://imgur.com/5baye4I
http://imgur.com/ZXDITXv

edeag
01-20-2014, 09:52 PM
Everyone who has had a Trophy not unlock for this game even after meeting the requirements for the Trophy to unlock should be demanding that UbiSoft resolve this issue. And for anyone who responds to this post saying "It's just a Trophy..Settle down." can go punch themselves in the throat. We paid for this so we expect it to work. Regardless of if it's just a glitched Trophy. Every time I make a post about this, I get no help. I'm sure this post will have the same results. Lmao @ the "UbiSoft Support Team." They're useless.

Have you heard anything back yet?

edeag
01-21-2014, 01:39 AM
Update: So I did all the requirements AGAIN, every ability/ranged weapon in Wolfpack, then played through each of the game types again. After playing the last mode (assassin), it popped once I completed the game. So I think the problem I was having was the game crashed before I got credited for completing it. Hope this helped anyone with the same problem.