PDA

View Full Version : Figurines in Abstergo Headquarter

Squalyt
12-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi guys!

Because I like the game so much, I chose to try to 100% it. Therefore I have three questions:
My main question: is it possible, and if so, is there a possible guide to collect all those figurines that the player collects in the Abstergo Office? In your own office place on the second floor, that is. I seem to be missing 6, but have completed the game to 100% except for:

- Database is 98%, this is presumebly due to a bug. Will this be fixed? I have crosschecked with many players who have 100%. Link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/807771-Assassin-s-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-Database-98-List-inside-which-I-want-to-complete Thought this could possibly reward a figurine in your office.

- The recent bug that has come to many peoples attention: the 8 out of 9 weapons to kill npcs. The bug was fixed in patch 1.03. However, now we have a new problem, even though it has a checkmark, signifying it is finished, abstergo challenges does not recognize it towards the total. So even though I finished all 100 challenges, it still says 99/100. Will this be fixed too? Thought this also might net you a figurine, or atleast it gives the deceased ghost crew and the multiplayer title reward.

Thanks in advance!

ShardofTruth
12-11-2013, 04:20 PM
I don't think there is a guide for the figurines probably because nobody really seems to know what unlocks them. It's quite possibly some sort of gameplay progression and achievement (and/or abstergo challenge) system. Maybe they are also tied to the community events, I haven't found much information on them at all. Here are the ones I have (5 missing):
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy230/ShardofTruth/Other/AbstergoFigurines.png

LoyalACFan
12-11-2013, 06:04 PM
I've noticed some of the other employees have MP characters on their shelves. Maybe you have to progress to a certain MP level or something to get those?

thepatcat
12-11-2013, 06:30 PM
You have to complete 20 MP sessions each with The Rebel, The Mercenary, The Duelist, The Dandy, and Lady Black.

TAZ427
12-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Possibly saved for DLC completion.

Squalyt
12-11-2013, 10:56 PM
You have to complete 20 MP sessions each with The Rebel, The Mercenary, The Duelist, The Dandy, and Lady Black.

can any1 confirm this? would seem strange that there is a multiplayer challenge linked to single player rewards. As far as all the AC games go, it was always a one way street, so SP could generate bonuses for MP. Moreover, there isn't any other reward from MP that rewards towards SP if I'm right.. Any1 who has finished enough sessions?

p.s. I also have 5 left, typed 6 out of the top of my head, but after checking, there were 5.

Squalyt
12-20-2013, 06:31 PM
perhaps some of them are from the freedom cry dlc? moreover, still looking for confirmation of previous statement!

DetroitPlaya
12-20-2013, 07:01 PM
can any1 confirm this? would seem strange that there is a multiplayer challenge linked to single player rewards. As far as all the AC games go, it was always a one way street, so SP could generate bonuses for MP. Moreover, there isn't any other reward from MP that rewards towards SP if I'm right.. Any1 who has finished enough sessions?

p.s. I also have 5 left, typed 6 out of the top of my head, but after checking, there were 5.

I will test it out for you this weekend.

Squalyt
12-29-2013, 04:54 PM
I will test it out for you this weekend.

and.. what were the results?

Squalyt
01-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Bump, any update from anyone regarding where the missing figurines are from? Perhaps from the freedom cry dlc?

Squalyt
01-18-2014, 12:02 PM
I nearly have 20 on lady in black in MP, therefore I will keep bumping the thread hoping for response + maybe adding my own results!

Squalyt
01-18-2014, 02:52 PM
I can confirm that after having played 20 sessions with lady black, the figurine indeed did appear at the office. I think the same will count for the rebel, mercenary, dualist and dandy

Kytr
01-20-2014, 11:43 PM
I can tell you that it does work for the duelist -- I had gotten that one before ubisoft reset the counts and made me start over on the others.

borderline82
01-21-2014, 10:08 PM
Here's a chart that tells you the requirements :)
http://gamewise.co/games/46266/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag/Collectibles/Figurines