PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected from host

Shanii2010
12-11-2013, 10:09 AM
*sigh*

I dont even know where to start with this business.
I bought Black Flag because i love the AC multiplayer and wanted to play it,
so i finished the singleplayer and went straight into multiplayer.

every time, literally, every freaking time i get disconnected from the host when im in a lobby,
i cant stand this bs anymore. i googled for help/solutions, saw several solutions from other gamers and ubisoft themselves, nothing.

im bored of singleplayer as im done with it to 100% since ages and i cant play mp,
is there anything or anyone who could give a statement into this and not just refer to the support site?
because it does not help me at all

sincerely
a pissed gamer

ReaperSaga
12-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Yeah, well, pretty much everybody has this issue on PC at least. We see players mass disconnecting all the time along with other major issues this game has. At least wolfpack is playable with friends for hours without any connectivity issues. Support remains silent as ever, only Ubi-Valentin has said something that they are working on it (yeah, sure like always...). So I guess we're stuck on hoping that somebody in Ubisoft wakes up and actually does something (that does not break the game even more) for us paying customers.

YazX_
12-11-2013, 10:43 AM
dont expect this to be fixed, this is a very very old problem since ACB, but with each AC release disconnects are becoming more frequent than ever, thats because the netcode is crap and they keep adding things on it which introduce more bugs and issues, that without forgetting its based on P2P with no dedicated servers to host matches.

only solution for MP is to revamp the whole netcode from scratch and implement a proper MP code which supports dedicated servers, while back i started a thread about this and unfortunately, Ubisoft just chose to ignore which is why i didnt buy this game nor i will buy any future releases until they implement proper MP.

i couldnt said it better than yourself "im bored of singleplayer as im done with it to 100%" as the game doesnt deserve the premium price (same as BF4) they are charging, on top of that a broken MP that cannot be fixed.