PDA

View Full Version : Social Events is not work for Sharing is Caring Achievement

mario45
12-11-2013, 04:06 AM
I had killed White Whale, destroy ship and opened chest and all show shared into Inittiates after done each type for shared.

But in Abstergo Challenges show all 0/3.

All types show up as blue icons on map when they tell you to find and sharing it. But no achievement pop when I completed 3 different types.

I had done all types but it is not completed for challenge count and no achievement unlock. :mad:

Must be problem that lock or glitched.

I play AC IV on Xbox One. Please help.

mario45
12-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Bump? No answer?????

SixKeys
12-11-2013, 03:23 PM
There are at least a dozen threads on this already. Basically, the Social events aren't working for anybody at the moment.

UbiVolfbane
12-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. This has been reported and is currently being investigated by the development team. In the meantime, please continue to play the game. If you would like to assist us in investigating this issue, please submit a ticket to Support with as much in-game information such as time played, progression , collected items and more. You may submit the ticket to Support using the links in my signature below.

NightCrawler-72
12-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. This has been reported and is currently being investigated by the development team. In the meantime, please continue to play the game. If you would like to assist us in investigating this issue, please submit a ticket to Support with as much in-game information such as time played, progression , collected items and more. You may submit the ticket to Support using the links in my signature below.

I have made a thread about this myself but wouldn't have done so if it were made public that the issue was being investigated. It would have been nice communicating this to your fan base rather than letting players carry on searching when chances are they won't find anything. I myself have spent the past 4 days trying for this trophy (I have the PS3 version) and haven't seen a single social event.

Also, can you share anything other than the fact it is currently being investigated ? I mean, is there an ETA when a fix for this will be rolled out ? As I said in my own thread about this issue, I was really enjoying the game until I attempted this trophy.

NightCrawler-72
12-11-2013, 07:47 PM
There are at least a dozen threads on this already. Basically, the Social events aren't working for anybody at the moment.

While I agree that there may be a dozen or so threads about this, I'm sure you will agree that there probably wouldn't be as many if Ubisoft had communicated this better. If it was known that they were investigating this then I certainly wouldn't have wasted the past 4 days looking for social events or creating a new thread on the subject.