PDA

View Full Version : Missing Season Pass and DLC - Gold Edition

DracoLeviathan
12-11-2013, 12:55 AM
I purchased the Gold Edition of the game through gamestop. Because of various factors, I had to physically retrieve the download code for the game from the local store, which was printed on a receipt. The receipt does not include any additional beyond the download code. After some initial hassle, the code was accepted and the Gold Edition was downloaded through Uplay. Until last week, I was obvlivous to the fact that some of the DLCs were not correctly associated with my account, and this was a result of the fact that the Season Pass was not registered for my title. Even though Uplay recognizes the fact that I do indeed have the Gold Edition.

The missing DLCs are the Death Vessel Pack, the Crusader & Florentine Pack, the Kraken Ship Pack, and most annoyingly, the newly released Blackbeard's Wrath Pack. All of these DLCs are associated with the Season Pass that should already be linked to my Gold Edition but somehow isn't.

I submitted a ticket last Friday, and have yet to receive support regarding this issue.

Has anyone else faced this issue, and if you have had it resolved, how so?

Update: I contacted Gamestop and they provided me with the Season Pass product key that they inadvertently failed to give me on the day of purchase. Ubisoft has still yet to respond to my ticket 5 days after submitting it. I'm closing the ticket now, but that is annoying.

Neo Viktor
12-11-2013, 02:55 AM
I thought none of this DLC, with the exception of Blackbeard's Wrath, weren't associated with the Gold Edition nor the Season Pass.

I'm with the same problem them!

Update: Death Vessel Pack and the Crusader & Florentine Pack, are NOT part of Gold Edition NOR Season Pass

MnemonicSyntax
12-11-2013, 02:58 AM
In Uplay, reenter that same product key again. That's what I had to do.

The first time you enter the product key, it unlocks the game, second time, it unlocks the Gold Edition and Season Pass. If you complete anything on AC Initiates or buy any figures, once you enter those into the Initiates site you have to reenter your same product code from step one again.

It's all tied to the same code, you just have to reenter it to unlock it.

Neo Viktor
12-11-2013, 03:04 AM
Thanks for the answer, but that didn't work, "Key already in use" kinda of error :(

this is the 3rd time that happens with me, Far Cry 3 Deluxe came without the extras, my pre-order AC3 Deluxe come without it Season Pass (although that got solved the uplay still don't show that I own SP and I'm afraid of losing it if I format my PC), and now AC4 'm just finishing the game and now I find once again Ubisoft made a mess

Frag_Maniac
12-11-2013, 03:48 AM
I thought none of this DLC, with the exception of Blackbeard's Wrath, weren't associated with the Gold Edition nor the Season Pass.

I'm with the same problem them!

Update: Death Vessel Pack and the Crusader & Florentine Pack, are NOT part of Gold Edition NOR Season Pass

Blackbeard's Wrath just came out on the 10th and is only 3 mp avatars.

I have the Steam Gold Edition and it came with all of that. The package came with two codes, one for the game, one for Season Pass.

MnemonicSyntax
12-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Also, Death Vessel/Florentine/Crusader Pack are part of Gold Edition.

DracoLeviathan
12-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Yes. The Death Vessel and Crusader & Florentine packs are both part of the Gold Edition. The Gold edition includes all mentioned additional content, both now and in the future up until the point of the Adewale Freedom Cry DLC. Ubisoft has still not responded to my ticket.

I get the same "Key already in use" response when I re-enter the code in Uplay, and in-game.