PDA

View Full Version : Acivbfsp.exe

MrShnizel159
12-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi i update to 1.03 and i have a problem...
i start the MP and the game work fine and good, i start the SP and i have a crash ACIVBFSP.EXE DOESNT WORK...
it is a patch problem?
in 1.2 it is work good...

Skrem_
12-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Well first it was sad and now its just funny seeing how Ubisoft does their job. Its only a matter of time before everyone gets their game messed up... Some people including me have this problem since 1.01 and some people like you are joining the party just now. Welcome....

UbiVolfbane
12-12-2013, 11:28 PM
I am sorry to hear this. As this is being currently looked into, please try reinstalling any video drivers to see if it helps. Please assist in investigating this by submitting a ticket to your region's Support team. Include the dxdiag and msinfo of the computer you are attempting to launch the game with. Please do so via "my questions"here: https://support.ubi.com/
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

denoswn
12-13-2013, 09:10 AM
I am sorry to hear this. As this is being currently looked into, please try reinstalling any video drivers to see if it helps. Please assist in investigating this by submitting a ticket to your region's Support team. Include the dxdiag and msinfo of the computer you are attempting to launch the game with. Please do so via "my questions"here: https://support.ubi.com/
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Volfbane,

Could you please, please, at least inform us about your progress in this. I am sure that you can understand our frustration on this matter.

Put yourself in our shoes, thousands of players, desperately trying to fix this problem on their own without knowing how much longer they need to wait.

Just start a topic or something, and tell us what is wrong and how much progress the devs made on this. Just a few sentences, summarizing the things going on.

Skrem_
12-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Volfbane,

Could you please, please, at least inform us about your progress in this. I am sure that you can understand our frustration on this matter.

Put yourself in our shoes, thousands of players, desperately trying to fix this solution on their own without knowing how much longer they need to wait.

Just start a topic or something, and tell us what is wrong and how much progress the devs made on this. Just a few sentences, summarizing the things going on.
I have to agree because hearing that you are acutally doing something to fix this issue is going to calm everyone down and give them more patience

abn505
12-17-2013, 02:29 PM
There are a lot of people having his problem, before and after the patch. I am one! I have tried everyhting Ubisoft recomends. I did notice that if I have the sttings higher than CD quality, 16 bits 44000mhz on my sound card I get more crashes. It also happens in Splinter Cell Blacklist. I have a realtek aidio chipset. I was wondering how many users with this problem have a relatek aduio chipset?

denoswn
12-17-2013, 07:16 PM
I believe most of us do have a Realtek Audio Chipset