PDA

View Full Version : gold edition

difuser
12-10-2013, 09:39 PM
i bought the gold edition and was wondering where the content is that came with this edition or do i have to wait until i open that part of the game for those things to then be available?

YazX_
12-10-2013, 10:25 PM
for DLCs, you have to wait until they get released, for ULCs (Unlockable contents) you find them in the game while you are playing as you need to progress in the story.

DracoLeviathan
12-11-2013, 12:35 AM
I've got the Gold Edition as well and I'm missing the DLCs that ARE available now. I submitted a ticket last Friday, but I've yet to receive assistance for this issue. The Season Pass does not show as registered to my account despite it being included in the Gold Edition which Uplay accurately states that I do indeed have. The missing DLCs are the Death Vessel Pack, the Crusader & Florentine Pack, the Blackbeard's Wrath Pack, and the Kraken Ship Pack, as well as the Season Pass.

Frag_Maniac
12-11-2013, 03:05 AM
Just won a Gold Edition recently on a giveaway contest, and so far I've yet to see any content missing. I have the Altair and Ezio swords, sails, wheels & figure heads, and the Death Vessel and Kraken set, as well as Kenway's Legacy, and the Bounty and Mystery gear. There's also 3 icons on the map for Black Island, Mystery Island, and Sacrifice Island, and the Aveline launch tab is showing on the man menu.

Most of this I've yet to experience, just saying it shows where it's supposed to for me.

DracoLeviathan
12-11-2013, 08:15 PM
From what I've read elsewhere, it seems to only effect people who pre-ordered the Gold Editions. Out of curiosity, how many codes did you have to enter into Uplay? Just the Gold Edition Code, or the Season Pass one as well?

difuser
12-11-2013, 08:34 PM
I entered the gold edition cd-key and later i went back and tried to enter the other key i recieved only to be told that key has been used already. I do have the Aveline screen to play as her so im guessing i did get all the unlocks i just have to progress further into the game to be able to access those islands and treasures.

I actually just now went back into game and entered my season pass cd-key and it accepted it this time! kool beans. whatever season pass means lol

DracoLeviathan
12-11-2013, 09:49 PM
My problem is that I didn't receive a season pass key with my Gold Edition. Only the Gold Edition code, which I would have assumed would automatically include the Season Pass registration. It's been 5 days since I posted a ticket to Ubisoft Support, but still nothing. It's supposed to take 48 hours or less to get a response.

difuser
12-12-2013, 05:59 PM
thats terrible bro. did you purchase it through steam? i bought mine through steam and upon launch it gave me 2 cd-keys (one for the season pass and another for the gold edition).

I would assume as much though like you said that the gold edition included the season pass with the one key. Im basing this off of you only having one key though so?........../shrug