PDA

View Full Version : Finished all wolfpack challenges, any leveling tips?

KillasaurBarouko
12-10-2013, 09:09 PM
I've run out of challenges to get bonus xp from so leveling has slowed down, just curious if anyone has some tips on how to level faster. I've been using poison a lot which is awesome but those challenges are complete now too, any tips are welcome thank you.

TAZ427
12-10-2013, 09:40 PM
I believe playing WP Solo is still about the most efficient way to level, even w/ the challenges completed. There should still be other challenges that are not WP specific that you can complete in WP.

If you're going for the trophies, make sure you've gone ahead and played every character available (though you should have done this if you've completed all the WP challenges.) Every map (same as stated before.) And used all the Weapons you can purchase in the game.

Out of curiosity how close are you to lvl 55?

KillasaurBarouko
12-10-2013, 10:43 PM
53, so I'm really close.So looks like its just basic points for the last 2 levels which isn't so bad I guess.

TAZ427
12-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Congrats when you make it, do you have 'All Rounder' done yet? If not you can work to close that out at least. I've still got a long way to go 'til 55.

Is that the final Trophy for you in the game, or do you have some SP stuff to clean up.