PDA

View Full Version : Mini Games Request - PUNCH THE OTHER PLAYER

NeoMorph WTH
12-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Seriously.... whenever the other player waves his hands over the board I REALLY want to punch his lights out. If ever that happened in one of my chess games I definitely would because that is distraction at its worst.

God... some of the decisions in this game are awful. I have to beat these stupid games to get 100% is hard enough (I have problems thinking stuff through due to the huge amount of morphine I have to take) and then the guy does the hand waving so that I lose track of what I was planning. Sheesh.

I think I'm just going to leave it at 98%. All because of the stupid annoying AI. I wanted to see what the dead sailors looked like too.

SixKeys
12-10-2013, 04:14 PM
With any luck, two games with these same board games is enough. If I never have to play Fanonorona again, I will be happy.

NeoMorph WTH
12-10-2013, 04:26 PM
I have ZERO idea as to what is going on with Fanoronara. I see the ai move and then move again and then move again and I see no reason why. Chess is easier to understand.

Out of the AC games the one thing that really pees me off are these mini games that do nothing to improve the games. If I want to play Fanoranoranorara then I will play it on a real board. I bought AC4 for the pirate stuff. Forcing you to play them if you want to unlock a game feature IS BLOODY WRONG.

Well, that's it for me. Will reload the game when Freedom Cry comes out but no 100% for me (and I wouldn't have searched out every last animus shard if I had known that they don't unlock some memory or such like in previous games). Why search for the shards and then they don't do squat.

Sorry, but Ubisoft has lost me as a customer. Adding stuff in that doesn't improve the overall game is just bloatware at its finest. At least they didn't include the horrible tower defence game again. Sometimes I think there must be a manager who comes across something and goes "OMG WE MUST HAVE THIS IN THE NEXT ASSASSINS CREED GAME".

Instead of mini games, just add more missions. MORE MISSIONS...

SixKeys
12-10-2013, 04:30 PM
I got lucky and somehow managed to win the the first sessions in all three board games and got the challenge right away. The only one I've been able to win since then is Checkers on beginner.

Part of the problem is that there's hardly any difference in the computer AI on different levels. Even on beginner the computer rarely makes any mistakes. Nine Men's Morris is absolutely infuriating because of that. Even if you managed to whittle down your opponents pieces to only 3, then starts the endless shuffling of pieces back and forth and your opponent constantly offering a draw. On beginner levels the computer should be a lot less stubborn and make wrong moves more often.