PDA

View Full Version : questions about season pass (so confused need help guys) !

iX-eN
12-10-2013, 12:21 PM
hi , i have question about season pass what bonuses does it include ? and also does it include speciale edition bonuses ? and i have standard edition when i buy season pass do i get the same bonuses of digital deluxe edition or the Digital edition have exclusive bonuses and when i buy season pass when ubisoft release another dlc for example in 2014 do i get or no , thanks !

lsgnobody
12-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi!

Let me try to clear it up for you:

GOLD EDITION INCLUDES:

-Season Pass: Gives you all-in-one access to a new 3+ hour single-player story featuring Adewale, an ex-slave turned Assassin, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, plus multiplayer characters and much more!
-Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack: Golden Scimitars and Multiplayer Treasure Hunter Costume
-The Trove of Mystery Pack: Iron Wheel & Astrolabe Relic
-Pirates Bounty Pack: German Rapiers & Compass Relic
-Sacrificed Secrets Pack: Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Sacrifice Island; Unlock Captain Drake's Dual Swords and Pistols, Picture, Title, and Relics
-Hidden Mystery Pack: Adventurous treasure-hunting mission on Mystery Island; Unlock Stede Bonnet's Ship, Costumes and other MP items
-Black Island Pack: Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Black Island; Unlock the Deadly Black Ship and Captain Morgan's Silver Flintlock Pistols, Costume, Picture, and Title
-Aveline Pack: 60 minutes of additional gameplay featuring Aveline de Grandpré from Assassin's Creed III Liberation; Unlockable Aveline ship figurehead

SEASON PASS INCLUDES

Exclusive Kraken Ship Pack:
Only available to Season Pass owners, this pack includes a sail, wheel, and figurehead inspired by the legendary sea monsters known for swallowing ships, men and whales

All New Single Player Story:
Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw where he became Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. Now, 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He starts to meet locals in an effort to assemble a crew and steal a ship. The more he helps, however, the more he is drawn into the Maroon slave community. Forced to face his past, Adewale sets out to free the slaves and bring death to their captors. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay!

More Multiplayer Mayhem:
New characters for an even more expansive multiplayer experience

TO SUM IT UP
Notice that the GOLD EDITION includes the Season Pass (first item). All the items described after that ARE NOT included in the Season Pass (Gold Ed. only).
As for other content, the original plan is to release Adewale's story (not sure if it's gonna be episodic or not). If, for some reason, new DLC is added (both for multiplayer or single player) which is not described above, it will not be included in the season pass.

iX-eN
12-13-2013, 07:47 AM
thanks dude , & is there a way to upgrade my standard edition to digital deluxe ?