PDA

View Full Version : A new story-line continuation after previous parts,suggesting you new exciting cocept

Badurda
12-10-2013, 09:07 AM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1452156_627020917357687_78664547_n.jpg

Ubisoft please tell me if you like my concept or not. You can make your next sequel after HD release of 'Assassin's Creed Liberation' like this-

"Portuguese Assassin 'Manuel I' will find an artifact from the 1st civilization, which will have the power to show both the past & the future of the land in whichever it will be used. To reveal it's secrets, Manuel will travel the whole world & visit several places viz Ancient Egypt, Feudal Japan, India, Russia & China & also the previous places shown in previous parts of assassin's creed. Each time manuel will visit a country & reveal it's past or future,player will be able to play in that timeline with character specified in that area only viz Amunet( one who assassinated Cleopatra) in Ancient Egypt or Altair's son Darim who later travelled to Egypt(whoever is suitable enough),, Nicholai Orelov as a Russian assassin, Shao Jun & Jason Kang as chinease assassins, Arbaaz Mir as Indian assassin, and that unnamed assassin in Feudal Japan. From seeing all this, Manuel will sum up a final conclusion which will be kept as a secret message for the 'PRESENT-DAY-ASSASSIN' & which will lead to the next & final chapter of Assassin's Creed. If you find it too big, make it as 2-3 installments like brotherhood & revelation. Please tell me if you find it interesting UBISOFT...
I have an idea & imagination of the complete story I have imagined. I have also the story and use of modern weapons system with the 'PRESENT-DAY-ASSASSIN' which also includes weapons which are developed using the 'Big-Bang Theory's Large Hidron Collider.. If u are impressed with my concept, please do tell me..

DarktheMagister
12-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Your game idea involves playing as 4 or 5 different assassins? Don't you think that that would make each of them not have enough character development?

Badurda
12-10-2013, 09:53 AM
yes ,, but the 'enough character developmen't will be one time only and the fruit of that can be enjoyed through the multiple installments. Definitely it wil not be brought up.in one single game.. just like AC 1 was on 2006, after that ubisoft took 3 years time to bring drastic cinematic change inAC2 in 2009, and till 2013 every year they released a part after that.. all as a result of of those 3 years of hardwork.. What I want to say is another time of drastic change has come.. to which this is my concept only..

Badurda
12-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Your game idea involves playing as 4 or 5 different assassins? Don't you think that that would make each of them not have enough character development?

one more thing, this is why they are UBISOFT. If anyone can do it, it's them.

DarktheMagister
12-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Oh so your concept intends for them to span multiple games?

Yeah OK. I can get behind an idea like this.

Sort of like Altair's Discs and Ezio in Revelations, you'd be reliving an assassin who is reliving memories of what has past or what is to come. Thats cool.

Badurda
12-10-2013, 12:10 PM
:)
not only that, by the help of the new artifact, Manuel I will see past as well as the future in the land at which it will be used.. because he is an older assassin than ezio and some assassin are of modren era,, whoose secrets he will be decyphering one by one and leave as a jig-saw for the 'PRESENT-DAY-ASSASSIN',, which will be the secret leading to the galaxy's most powerful weapon.. there is story in my head even after that, but I will not tell until I get ubisoft's reaction about this..