PDA

View Full Version : Assassin’s creed® iv black flag™ multiplayer dlc, blackbeard’s wrath

Mr_Shade
12-09-2013, 07:01 PM
ASSASSIN’S CREED® IV BLACK FLAG™ MULTIPLAYER DLC, BLACKBEARD’S WRATH, AVAILABLE TUESDAY

First DLC pack brings three new lethal characters, the infamous Blackbeard, the deadly Orchid and the mystical Jaguar

London, UK — December 9, 2013 — Today Ubisoft® announced that the first DLC for Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ multiplayer, Blackbeard’s Wrath, is available from Wednesday for download on PlayStation Network for the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and the PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system and from Tuesday on Xbox LIVE for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Xbox® 360, computer entertainment system, and PC.

Three new characters join the hunt, Blackbeard, the Jaguar and The Orchid, each character bringing their unique skill set to battle for the title of best assassin.

Blackbeard, wielding a sword and a short temper is not to be trifled with. His reputation as a feared pirate is justly received and his preferred kill moves include using his tremendous strength to throw his targets off balance and then quickly finishing them with one clean strike.

The Orchid, a Templar-friendly deadly assassin grew up in China, serving as a military advisor in the Quing dynasty where she honed her murderous skills. She executes opponents swiftly and gracefully with her katana, an extension of her mind and body.

The Jaguar, Cuali, an Aztec warrior from Mexico, took to the sea to fight against the Spanish conquest of Central America. A fighter, he survived the destruction of his community and joined forces with a growing contingency of native Templars who sought renewed peace and order. Driven by a mystical force, The Jaguar fights like his namesake, striking swiftly and quietly with his preferred weapon, a discreet axe.

All three characters are available in Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag multiplayer starting Tuesday, where they will join the hunt for survival.

For players interested in the Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass, it’s available now and includes Freedom Cry – a nine mission self-contained story featuring Edward Kenway’s first mate Adewale, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, additional single-player missions, weapons, skins and collectibles, as well as this multiplayer DLC and upcoming new characters to the multiplayer experience.

For more information on Assassin’s Creed, please visit: assassinscreed.com, www.facebook.com/assassinscreed and for specific multiplayer information visit http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/players/multiplayer/ .

For the latest news on Assassin’s Creed IV : Black Flag collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles.

About Assassin’s Creed:
Initially launched in 2007, the first five Assassin’s Creed games have sold more than 57 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin’s Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, mobile games, novels, as well as a feature-length movie currently in development.

About Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2012-13 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,256 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag and Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Kinect, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

DeafAtheist
12-11-2013, 01:16 AM
I am a season pass holder for the Xbox One version. I can't find where to download the DLC without paying extra for it on the Xbox Game Store. I looked under "Extra Content" on the main menu and also in the multiplayer menu and it's not listed in either place.

Gigaman EXE
12-11-2013, 02:43 AM
Xbox One. Same here. Can't find the multiplayer characters DLC and either the Kraken Ship pack DLC on the Main Menu list. Is like the Season Pass is not working at all.

ClearedSilver35
12-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Took me a while but found it under the extra contents, under customization in multiplayer

mmatthew145
12-11-2013, 02:26 PM
I cant actually believe this. Just updated Creed about 30 minutes ago on the xbox one and its just reset EVERYTHING. I was Prestige 2 with an abstergo Rank that was within the top 20. Not only that but some of the things i bought with actual money have been taken from me as well, along with all my credits i purchased. Im very disappointed in ubisoft as I am a long time AC fan and its just like a slap in the face. Please get it sorted before my head explodes.

GeckoTH
12-12-2013, 03:46 AM
I'm also an Xbox One Season Pass holder, and can't find a way to download the Blackbeard's Wrath DLC without paying for it.

I've looked in the Extra Contents section in MP, in the Xbox Store, etc. (Kraken Ship pack isn't showing up either)
I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing Season Pass. No luck.

DeafAtheist
12-12-2013, 05:59 AM
It's still not showing up for me. I just love paying for stuff without getting access ti it

ssgoku2425
12-12-2013, 06:44 AM
I've looked everywhere as well and it's not under those sections. But it is up for 3 bucks at the store. This has probably been asked already.....Bought the pass on Xbox One....is it not good on the 360 as well?

baddkar
12-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Took me a while but found it under the extra contents, under customization in multiplayer

I found it here as well but mine is listed in here for $2.99 and the season pass is listed as "PURCHASED"

side note: does the season pass also include the Appearance & Gameplay packs listed in this multiplayer extra content menu?

yfnnoggin
12-12-2013, 11:58 AM
I'm having the same issues as above on Xbox one, it's a bit of a kick in the teeth for seasons pass owners when players are running about as the new characters already and we can't.

DuneMuadDib
12-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Also having this issue with Xbox One. I'm glad it's not a problem isolated to me, but it's a bummer for everyone affected. Hope this gets resolved soon, it's got me rethinking my future Season Pass purchases.

RingoBeatle815
12-13-2013, 01:59 AM
I am kind of regretting getting the season pass at this point. On Xbox One and having the exact same issue as everyone else.

HyruleBalverine
12-13-2013, 02:31 AM
I've been wondering about this, too. I don't want to pay for it if I own the Season Pass.

Rokstr12
12-13-2013, 06:04 AM
Same thing. I see it in the Extra Content section but i have to pay for it.

Jedi MoonKnight
12-13-2013, 04:23 PM
I have a feeling that they may back peddle on what One owners receive under the Season Pass, as the add on has the exact same description as the 360 version, but it's missing:
"If you own the Assassin’s Creed®4 Season Pass, DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again."
Kind of a huge line to miss when adding it to the One store if you don't want us to pay for it twice. Like how they started adding that line to most games Season Pass content after the early 360 days...

DuneMuadDib
12-14-2013, 05:49 AM
So I just checked, and it's a bit weird. In game the store now shows it available but wants to charge me even though I have the season pass. Just for grins I looked it up under the Xbox store and it shows as purchased, ready to install. So long as I'm not paying for it twice I'm good, but that's odd.

Hopefully Freedom Cry is smoother on Xbone.

ssgoku2425
12-14-2013, 03:44 PM
So I just checked, and it's a bit weird. In game the store now shows it available but wants to charge me even though I have the season pass. Just for grins I looked it up under the Xbox store and it shows as purchased, ready to install. So long as I'm not paying for it twice I'm good, but that's odd.

Hopefully Freedom Cry is smoother on Xbone.

Did you initially purchase the pass on the 360 first?

ssgoku2425
12-16-2013, 10:48 PM
I was finally able to download this. What I did was, on the main menu go to additional content, then press X to browse entire catalogue. The option is down on the lower right hand corner. This will take you to the store. Choose Black beard's wrath and the install option should be available to you. I went to the store without going thru the game and it was still asking me to buy and thru the extra content menu. Hope this helps anyone still having trouble.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-16-2013, 11:39 PM
This has been moved to MP

ssgoku2425
12-16-2013, 11:59 PM
It was always in MP but it was asking for another $2.99.

Littleweasel
12-17-2013, 05:49 PM
this pack is suppose to be included in the season pass so why it it saying i own the season pass but wants me to pay for this dlc?
i also still have not been able to download the kraken ship pack which was also suppose to be free with the season pass?

yfnnoggin
12-17-2013, 09:06 PM
this pack is suppose to be included in the season pass so why it it saying i own the season pass but wants me to pay for this dlc?
i also still have not been able to download the kraken ship pack which was also suppose to be free with the season pass?
Ssgoku posted the solution, if you press x on the additional content menu you get sent to what looks like the xbox store but actually the seasons pass applies there and not the normal xbox store, it's weird but it works. Also as has been said on many occasions the kraken ship pack does not exist yet.

Littleweasel
12-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Ssgoku posted the solution, if you press x on the additional content menu you get sent to what looks like the xbox store but actually the seasons pass applies there and not the normal xbox store, it's weird but it works. Also as has been said on many occasions the kraken ship pack does not exist yet.

thx for the heads up on the character pack, as for the kraken ship pack if it does not exist yet, how is it that i do have it on the xbox 360 version already then?
also why would they offer the kraken ship pack as part of the season pass and not have it available for both systems when the X1 version came out a month after the 360 version?

ssgoku2425
12-20-2013, 04:53 AM
thx for the heads up on the character pack, as for the kraken ship pack if it does not exist yet, how is it that i do have it on the xbox 360 version already then?
also why would they offer the kraken ship pack as part of the season pass and not have it available for both systems when the X1 version came out a month after the 360 version?

I've been having these questions myself. It's obvious they are having issues with a couple of things LOL. Guess we will wait til they sort it out.